• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Yahoo Domains

zerocool786

I am using phpBB forum on my site at LONG URL. I am hoping to get just the domain from Yahoo. They have Masked URL feature.

I just wanted to know can my visitors find out my real URL even if I use Mask URl feature at yahoo.
If anyone know a site, that does that, post it here.

I think users will notice that your url isn't changing when they change pages. Also they will be able to see by placing their cursor over a button and seeing what the link is.

But I am tired right now so I maybe just be wrong. Heh.

Why don't you purchase a domain; then point your nameservers to theirs. (Contact the phpBB provider for their nameserver.) [most likely to be their current domain.]

difference

Why don't you purchase a domain; then point your nameservers to theirs. (Contact the phpBB provider for their nameserver.) [most likely to be their current domain.]

what is the differnce b/w registering a domain or purchasing a domain. Because Yahoo had $1.99/register a domain. and now its 9.95.

Does anyone know where its cheaper?

Back