• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

yahooooooooooo....

how much did that run and where did you register it? I was thinking of getting a two letter domai, but I really have no use for it (already own over 30 that I don't do anything with, heh)

anyway u can buy .CA domain at http://www.cira.ca (they have allt the list of registrar for .ca domain) not that expensive actually only $30 canadian dollar for 1 year...

[Edited by Rust on 01-28-2001 at 01:13 AM]

Actually non Canadian citizen cant buy a domain with out a reason... anyway... I do not see my self as a Canadian... :p would that solve your answer. Just bullshit them that you are a legal citizen... Oh ya, the price are the same :)

Originally posted by LeX
what do you mean ONLY???

Not much considering that Canadian money is worth less than USD. When I went to Canada, a 12oz. Pepsi can is $2.00, yet it's only $0.50 in USD.

$30 Canadian is $20 American. And if they find out you aren't a Canadian citizen, the Canadin government will sent CISA(Canadian Intelligence and Security Agency) agents to your home, and force you at gun point to transfer the domain back to them.

Rust, don't you think that's a hell lotta cash to spend on a domain? I mean, there are services "selling" TLD for less than US$10! (yeah, I know, foreign domains are more expensive, but still...) so when you said only THIRTY dollars, I'm like... :eek:
and if I'm correct, I believe one Canadian buck is worth only a little bit less than one American dollar....

Canuckkev: *gasps* are you SERIOUS? :rolleyes:

[Edited by LeX on 01-29-2001 at 10:09 AM]

Did i said i am not a Canadian citizen??? I just do not see my self as a Canadian... Because I own two citizenship... and not staying there... :p and Lex i bought the domain because is the shortest url that ever i could own :)... only two alphabet... i3 ;)

[Edited by Rust on 01-29-2001 at 11:19 AM]

hehehe anyway is not :)
"it's two character not to alphabet" it is "it's two character not two alphabet"
by the way what the hell is this is this some writing class??

Originally posted by Rust
"it's two character not to alphabet"

Well at least I only missed one letter. You used the wrong word :p.

Originally posted by Rust
by the way what the hell is this is this some writing class??

No. I was just saying cause alphabet sounded weird ;).

Rust your wrong and Nick is right partially.

"it's two character not to alphabet"

It should be "it's two characters, not two alphabet"

Nick was right when he said you should have used the word character(which should have an S)because the alphabet is a group of LETTERS. You should have said(if they were letters since 3 is not a letter your just plain wrong)"two LETTERS FROM the alphabet.

(If i wrote anything wrong you can correct me I'm OPEN to constructive criticism[did i spell that right?].)

Back