• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Yay!!! :) my domain

cycle

I got a domain, I'm so happy, I just hope they don't somehow confiscate it because I suppose they have the right to do that since technically, the domain isn't mine...

http://ankhor.tk

This is what the Domain Registration forum is for people...Or the Review My Site forum if you want to post your site... :)

{b]<<MOD NOTE: Has been moved now>>[/b]

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry :) I was just really excited and this is the only forum I go to, I posted several messages here before regarding this topic so I just wanted to say that the domain worked for me and everything. anyway... sorry for posting on the wrong board :)

Just thought I'd let you know...If you frequently post off-topic messages in the wrong forum; they will most likely be deleted. ;)

We've gone over this several times :confused2 the www.dot.tk website is undergoing problems but they say their going through their "sunrise" period right now ;) So don't lose your hope, I'm sure they'll fix it.

They may have redirection problems, but you have to admit, a free domain is awsome, even if you don't really own it...

Back