• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Yay! New Pc!!!

TRUNKS

Something
NLC
Hooray! Were finally getting a new PC! ^_^ Well actually were renting it, gonna change to the lastest technology each 2 years or so. :p

FINALLY! I wont bother telling you what its got, cause I doubt you care. :p

Okay...

80 GB Hard drive.
512 RAM
2.4 Gig Processor
17 Inch
Windows XP Pro
Pentium 4

And so on and so fourth...

You better overclock that sob to 3ghz and beyond..if not, I'll haunt your dreams forever. :D

Just as a matter of interest trunks, what is the cost per month of renting the PC? I realise not everyone is in such a financial position to just "go out and buy one"

But these rental companies are a ripoff as far as i have seen so far. They are okay for short term, but long term, as you seem to be planning, you could have your very own computer for a lot less than what you pay for two years rental. :confused:

Maybe he's getting it from Dell or HP/Compaq or something. If that's the case, then the price wouldn't be too bad... probably around $50 a month or so.

If you were actually getting a PC like that from a local rental place it'd cost about that much or more per week.

Yes you do end up paying quite a bit more, but what do you do without the cash or a credit card? It doesn't leave some people many choices.

Back