• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Yeah I know...wrong board

Webdude

NLC
But you all will want to know this....gee I love giving out secrets...LOL...and since it's so close to Christmas, here's my Christmas present to you all (-:

Most Walmarts will have a 4 hour blitz this friday from 6AM to 11AM. Prices will plummet. For example, something that was $100 will be $40 during those 4 hours. Remember the Christmas movie with Arnold Schwarstinager? (however you spell his name)...it can get like that if too many people know about it.

It's the perfect place for some un-named people to vent their frustrations. See, isnt it good that I'm nice to let you all in on this secret for Christmas? Merry Christmas all...hehe...and no I wont tell you who needs to go vent there!!

How childish. I doubt posting those kind of messages is good for business. And, btw..11 minus 6 is 5, not 4. Are you sure you're old enough to run your own server...? ;)

Pretty pathetic when a moderator has to move another moderators thread. Nice job Webdude. ;)

Ah well. I get the new PS at 60% off walmart price. One of those layaways came free and I snagged it. If I pay it off during that time, I get the super discounted price as well as anything else I get during that time. Haha.

Gee, at those prices I might even get Ron a Christmas present. Wonder what the discount on a bag of coals will be...LOL

[Edited by Webdude on 11-22-2000 at 05:49 PM]

Gee, at those prices I might even get Ron a Christmas present. Wonder what the discount on a bag of coals will be...LOL{/B]

You might want to keep the coal for yourself. Throw some in your servers, light it up, and maybe you'll get them moving faster than the slowwwwwwwww crawl they're currently running at. ;)

Until the next time.... (sooner rather than later I'm sure). OF course I'm sure you have members that don't think it's 'all back up to speed' but what do they know right? As long as you think it is to hell with them!

*glares at ron* hey, world zone is faster then it was befor, everything is up to speed, so leave webdude ALONE and think befor you speak, you'll get your foot stuffed in your mouth less.

*gumbles* ron tes une tête de pioche

...and think befor you speak, you'll get your foot stuffed in your mouth less.

Hell, if I did that I'd never post here. It's much more fun to just shoot from the hip. :p

Back