• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Yes, another NZ problem

jroberge

Alright here is my situation:
Name Zero took over my domain about 1.5 to 2 weeks ago and they offered that upgrade thing. Anyways, I registered using a fake alias and then since I decided I would go for the upgrade, e-mailed them asking to change the info to my real info. They mailed me back saying that a) I have to send the mail from the e-mail address I registered with (done) and b) My upgrade has expired and my domain is up for sale.

Questions:
- I read that the minimum sale price for me to buy the domain is $50 plus paying for the service. Should I do that?
- What happens when the domain name actually expirers on the 24th of June?

?

Well than what should I do? I must have the same domain. Also I'm new to this and I don't know what else to do.

If I go to another registar and buy a domain off of them, will I be able to set it so it forwards to my brinkster.com webspace?

So then I should just do the upgrade and then once I have the name transfer over to another registar? Which one would you suggest?

Back