• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

yes/no

Yes/no

• Yes

Votes: 17 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

foo2thabar

NLC
She's on the thick side, but damn.

Half-asian, half-white.

Big boobs. Nice ---. Sending me pics of her in her underwear. Scene girl. 20. I can tell from the underwear shots she's got a cute little ... uh ... kitten. She has kittens. A few of them. And some sexy tattoos. Plus there's this other fine girl at the pool hall I know. 110lb blonde white girl. Tats all over the damn place. She showed me one on her --- the other night then got all up on me and said 'let's get drunk later'. She was with her boyfriend. Damn.

I don't mind a slightly thick girl. I'm no chubby chaser, though, don't get me wrong.

Blank Verse: I'm pretty sure the girl you know of is gonna leave me. Haven't seen her in a month and she hasn't tried to come see me at all.

I voted 'yes' because I don't really care if you guys vote 'no'.

Caveat: Would require me going back to louisiana,

[edity]
Yes, I've been drinking again and I'm turning into the horny bastard player I was before I started to settle down. Fiancee doesn't want me anymore, so ---- it! Notnamed knew about the two girls I dated at once last time I was in Louisiana., One a cute little scene girl the other a cute little country girl. I hate country music. TO my grave I hate that ----. Give me some punk or ska any day. ---- country.

Last edited:
Excuse the double post. I've sobered up and slightly regret posting this but I'll leave it for the comedy factor and subsequent discussion.

I voted yes before I read the post, and now I've read the post I'm a little confused but will still vote yes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojiZ9EFMQM8

a few things to consider.

1. this is useless without pics. post or pm as necessary.
2. Louisiana? Get ----ing serious.
3. Number three
4. Profit.
5. WTF fiancee?
6. I'm making extra list categories for the hell of it now.
7. ***** <---guess the expletive
8. Is any of this actually serious? Would you actually go back to Indiana to make dong time with your fat bottom girl? The fiancee thing really didn't work out? That's so stereotypically southern of you, Ben.
9. I have way more to say, but I need to hear more details surrounding everything.
10. What good is a list if it doesn't go to 10?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojiZ9EFMQM8

a few things to consider.

1. this is useless without pics. post or pm as necessary.
2. Louisiana? Get ----ing serious.
3. Number three
4. Profit.
5. WTF fiancee?
6. I'm making extra list categories for the hell of it now.
7. ***** <---guess the expletive
8. Is any of this actually serious? Would you actually go back to Indiana to make dong time with your fat bottom girl? The fiancee thing really didn't work out? That's so stereotypically southern of you, Ben.
9. I have way more to say, but I need to hear more details surrounding everything.
10. What good is a list if it doesn't go to 10?
Pics of #1: Imagine a fine half-asian girl with big boobs and a nice ---. Just a LITTLE thick. As in curvy, not fat. She's active, as in she longboards and plays volleyball. I don't normally like super-skinny girls. It's unhealthy. Too bony. My louisiana friends urge me to keep it to boning and nothing else, that she's a player, too.
Pics of #2: Imagine a skinny, super-fine, pale, blonde girl with loads of tattoos. Not too much on the boobage but an amazingly nice ---. Trust me, I saw it live. Oh, the --- tattoo is a christmas bow. Obviously a ----, she was coming on to me in front of her boyfriend.

Hey man. I'm not stereotypically southern. I was considering going back to louisiana anyways. This girl would be a plus.

And yeah, I haven't seen her in a month and she could care less it seems. She actually considered going back to her ex-boyfriend for a minute, who actually lives in Indiana now.

Last edited:
Would like to see pics, but totally move in on that if you liked her. Girls usually won't wait for a cowardly guy to make his move.

Last edited:
Back