• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

---- you, too, Family Guy

foo2thabar

NLC
So I bought the Family Guy movie when it first came out.

Just now I realized that either the movie was a few episodes mashed together, or they broke the movie up into a few episodes.

That's lame.

Except it's quite a while after the movie came out on DVD (about 2 years). It's like channels that play movies for free. You don't get pissed off that you bought Scary Movie 2 and now it's playing on Peachtree tonight. (Peachtree is the channel that bought out my TBS affiliate, those bastards, such crappy movies.)

Last edited:
Except it's quite a while after the movie came out on DVD (about 2 years). It's like channels that play movies for free. You don't get pissed off that you bought Scary Movie 2 and now it's playing on Peachtree tonight. (Peachtree is the channel that bought out my TBS affiliate, those bastards, such crappy movies.)

It was only a few months before it happened (link) not two years, but you raise a good point.

Yeah, I bought it when it came out too.

If you listen to the commentary they talk about how it's really three episodes.

It was something about their contract, they had three episodes left, and did it as a movie first.

It's worth it for being uncensored, but it's sad to see it chopped up and on TV.

Same with futurama movie? At least they didn't over-hype it and put in the cinema like the Simpsons movie.

The Simpsons movie is something that had been discussed for YEARS, and the demand for it was so huge it had to be put in theatres. Nevermind the fact that we're discussing a show that was on for 4 years in relation to one that's pushing 20.

The Family Guy movie wasn't even worth what I paid for it really. I've watched it once, and probably never will again.

The Simpsons movie would probably be worth buying but the Futurama: Bender's Big Score is definitely worth your money. Loved that.

Same with futurama movie? At least they didn't over-hype it and put in the cinema like the Simpsons movie.
The futurama movie is one of 5 that are not episodes turned into movies turned back into episodes.

They are movies that will be cut up and added to to make new episodes.

Oh god I love the prospect of new futurama.

So I bought the Family Guy movie when it first came out.

Just now I realized that either the movie was a few episodes mashed together, or they broke the movie up into a few episodes.

That's lame.

I think they're playing the movie right now because of the writer's strike. :) I don't think it was originally intended to be aired like that.

doesnt matter which is better. you know everyone enjoys watching:

Simpsons
Family Guy
Futurama
American Dad

They are all great, come on! Its an excuse for the adults to watch cartoons... Im 32 and ill never grow up, i love watching these things.

Well, American Dad is a flaming bucket of TV dung. And Family Guy is only better than Futurama if you no longer have an attention span. The Simpsons now are virtually unwatchable. And have been for the past 7 seasons.

In short, bring back Futurama full time, and also, everyone should go start watching It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia.

Well, American Dad is a flaming bucket of TV dung. And Family Guy is only better than Futurama if you no longer have an attention span. The Simpsons now are virtually unwatchable. And have been for the past 7 seasons.

In short, bring back Futurama full time, and also, everyone should go start watching It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia.

sir, i love you because you speak so much truth. its always sunny in philadelphia is one of the best shows on the magic box.

after law and order:svu that is.. :]

Back