• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Your Desired Space and Bandwidth. Fantastico and RVSkin included.

Though we are a new hosting, we have not much comments about us from users.

But as for all of you who are particular about uptime, you can take a look at The Host Report for a report of our uptime.

http://www.thehostreport.com/hosting/uptime-test/473.html

As long as your request is not over board, i can accept whatever request there is.

For people who genuinely need hosting

Your accounts will be monitored often, anything that violates the TOS will result in termination of account without warning and no more sponsered hosting for you.

Last edited:
seems to be a good host.. My app was approved instantly.. well lets c how things go for me in this host.

That is for the mini plan

The sponsered project must be requested in the forums, please read in the main topic.

I've realised that i've been too lenient in my accepting of sponsered proposals and people are starting to abuse the fact that they can get any amount of space and bandwidth free.

So from now on, I'm limiting everyone's request to 1 GB or less space, and 15 GB or less bandwidth.

I'm sorry i had to do this and Sorry to those really needs it.

i got hosted the day after i applied. great host so far.
the host site seems to be down at the mo tho.

hi navlem
do u need any forum posting or ads to be displayed in return?

If no, how to we request for an account ..

thanks
prem

You do not need forum posting or ads

the only forum posting needed is to post your proposal for free hosting

i got hosted the day after i applied. great host so far.
the host site seems to be down at the mo tho.

Apache went down for 3 mins

It is back up now. Sorry for the inconcienience

From now on. I'll not provide sponsered hosting on weekdays. Only on weekends

Singapore time GMT+8

Please take note of this.

We are doing this for security reasons. Because it'll take at least a week to make a person's domain resolved, built up his site etc.

We'll check all sites during Friday and suspend or terminate those who violates the TOS or break the free hosting rules.

And those accounts which is not touched at all will be terminated too.

Thank you.

As far as I know this host is really awesome, a friend of mine is hosting her site there and she said the space and features are to die for! Can I ask what kind of ads their are?

Back