• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

YouTube, slow?

AdamJ

When's 1999?
NLC
Is anyone else experiencing this? YouTube for me today, and yesturday, is extremely slow! It takes ages to load videos up, yet from my mobile (via the new YouTube application) it loads in no time!

Anyone else having trouble etc with YouTube?

i've had this problem for months.
i have to pause a video, and wait for it to load.
on most occasions it loads the video, but at a certain time, it still plays but nothin gis loading. (not a defect in the videos, there should be something there).

eh, thats sites gone too downhill since Google overtook it:cry2:

Sometimes It starts buffering on me, But i'f im not doing anything else on my connection it loads absolutely fine.

Face it - it gets hammered, it's bound to slow down at some times and/or in some areas.

True, I'd like to know what the hell its running on, its gotto be on at least 10-15 servers, surely?

the thing is, when Google overtook YouTube, they where still using rented servers, i don't know if they moved to their own or not, but i found the company they where hosting from.

Google has been slow for me for months, so slow infact, I stoped visiting it... Other sites load fine, downloads download fine... But youtube.. Nope.

Darn Colin. Why are the ones that always load, the ones no one want to watch.

Seriously. Linking to that has damaged your reputation... of coolyness.

Back