• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Yupapa.com

vidacc

Hi I need help finding a host. I saw somebody said about Yupapa.com. There plans are great, but they won't let me use my website to split up the space and sell "shops". Do you know of any websites that have good plans like yupapa.com? Here were the specs that they have:

500 MB
5 GB Transfer
$7.95 / mo.

When you order the Platinum Plan you get 25 Subdomains. There are more features for the bucks anyways... look at them all. I have the Ultra Plan.. 150 Emails, 50 Mailing Lists, Stats, Counter, Search Engine, Formmail, PGP, Telnet/SSH, Anonymous FTP, Shopping Cart, PHP/SSI, Control Panel and much more. Half of which I don't even use. :)

Okay, I have now returned this thread to its topic... Can we please keep it that way?!?!

If you wish to discuss politics (without personal attacks), please do it in the General Chat forum!

Thanks!

Wrong Sir, there were no personal attacks nor any political in this thread. This was strictly webhosts. You got your information mixed up.

Not to get off the subject but,Giancarlo sure must have a lot to say on this board.It appears that he and Yupapa registerd in the same month,and Giancarlo's posts almost double Yupapa's.Maybe in 2 months I'll be a senior member...lol..:D

Repeat: Please stay on topic. I didn't see this thread before hand but if Mandrake felt the need to say that he obviously had reason. Keep it on topic.

Take the generic chit chat to the General forum.

Back