• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Yupapa Perl Script & Java Store!

YUPAPA

NLC
NLC
PERL - Counter Script - 5USD
PERL - Counter Script (with graphics) - 7USD
JAVA APPLET - Live Counter - 10USD (with graphics)
PERL - News Program - 15USD
PERL - Password Protection - 10USD
PERL - Web Site Community (Similar + better than Homefree)

I am still working on the web site community!
You can see the screenshots of the users' control panel here!

http://www.yupapa.com/software

OH YES, and download counter!

You can track the number of downloads of your files by checking the log file. The downlods will update automaticlly on a html web page!

That will be 15USD too!

Originally posted by wm2k1
how r they compare 2 1 u could get for free from site such as http://hotscripts.com ?

If you have seen free scripts that are smiliar to my payware scripts, then it is not neccessary to purchase them!

But you may not find programs such as the web site community for free, then you may need to purchase the software from me! :)

YUPAPA, i went to your software page and the IE in your screenshots has those chinese characters! i thought u were using a english version?
and that are all traditional chinese! anywayz, if u can read both english and chinese, its great! :)

BUT I am using Chinese Windows!
Because I want to learn chinese!

I know English, German and a little bit swedish and chinese!

ic...very hardworking :D
btw, use a simplified chinese windows version if u have because its easier to learn! i only know simplified chinese but not traditional chinese :D

Simplified Chinese and Traditional Chinese are related. If you understand either of it, you will be able to understand another one. Trust me. :)

Originally posted by YUPAPA
BUT I am using Chinese Windows!
Because I want to learn chinese!

I know English, German and a little bit swedish and chinese!
so exactly was the language u spoke as a child? ur "FIRST/NATIVE" language?

Please get this back on topic, yupapa's nationality has nothing to do with the topic.

Forum Rules

3. Posts unrelated to the forum topics are not allowed. Please post general comments/conversations in the General Discussions forum. Nonsense posting only to increase your number of posts is not allowed. This is a discussion forum, not a chat room.

Back