• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Zeeblo.com - Free cPanel Hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.
I signed up for an account2 days ago or so and about an hour or two after I was accepted and confirmed, the server no longer worked and has not been up for the past 2 days (there have been a few 10 minute times when it worked, but other than that, no really usable uptime) Whats Up guys? Not trying to complain just dont know whats going on since your uptime reports 100% uptime when zeeblo.com does not even work for me right now or my friends.

hmmm that's a very weird thing, because i'm a member there and i'm active in their forums and also i'm working on the site they're hosting for me and i'm not having any problem, i've seen everything up online at any hour.

Last edited:
Very strange, I checked it through proxy-surf.com and it works fine. Apparently there is something wrong with my computer or my ISP, ill check another computer. Sorry for jumping to conclusions :cry2:

That is exactly what happened to my friend, while everything seemed to work for everyone else it didn't seem to work for him. When he tried using a proxy surfer, he found that the site was working. He gave me his IP and ISP details and i told the datacenter about it and they unblocked him somehow and from that day forward, he was able to view the website without the use of a proxy.

If you want, you can give me your IP and your ISP details so i can tell the datacenter about it and they will most likely be able to unblock you ;) I'm not sure what's the case here but we are investigating! :)

We have been running for quite some time now and we still have a total uptime rate of 100%!

If your looking for reliability and stability with your free hosting, Zeeblo is definitely the best choice for you! ;)

I agree totaly with you harmor, you know i'm a member there. Never had a downtime and the forum community grows up fast (500 members actualy) and great people there, posting and replying at the speed of the light :p

C'mon and join,
Zeeblo rocks!!

A great community? Sure.

I've been there and I've been picked on many times, and Admins/Mods do nothing about it. And, the Admins (specifically Andrew Harmor), are very rude.

Sure, I loved this service, until I becamed picked on. So I left.

P.S - I don't see how they make money.

Last edited:
I'm sorry if that's what influenced you to leave the community but as a community grows, it can become hard to moderate but we do try to look at many threads as possible. Since we cannot moderate the whole forum due to the high amount of posts, we recommend all members use the "Report post to moderator" button. Not only does it save the staff some time but it also helps us help you.

We work hard to resolve reported posts as soon as they are reported and we assure all our members that all reported posts are attended to and rectified.

If you've been abused by members and/or staff members, please do feel free to report any posts which you feel are offensive in any way.

Once again, I'd like to recommend and encourage the use of the Report post to moderator link to all Zeeblo members as this will help filter out all the bad posts and threads in the community.

How we make money?

This question has been answered many times and i don't really have the time to go over it again. Your are likely to find an answer by searching through our forums.

If you became picked on, it's not our responsibility to try and find your post and fix your problem for you. It's really your responsbility to report the offending post so we can rectify the problem as soon as possible. Like i've said above, it's quite a large community and we cannot look through every single thread.

I wish you luck with your hosting ventures and hopefully you will be able to find another host ;)

Hey, howcome you guys are going with IPB when vBulletin clearly was wanted over IPB? I thought you guys were letting the users decide.

I currently have a account with Zeeblo.com, fast loading - I have had a account for a few months now. Our site was only down once in the time it was on the Zeebloe.com servers. It was only a problem with the forum, the site itself would load.

usernam3 said:
Hey, howcome you guys are going with IPB when vBulletin clearly was wanted over IPB? I thought you guys were letting the users decide.

I don't speak for Zeeblo.com, but I would have to say that IPB is cheaper the vBulletin by a long shot, vBulletin is $160.00 for a year and $30 a year after that. A IPB One Year License is only $69.95. A IPB Perpetual License $185.00. I would go with IPB over vBulletin myself, its secure and has more features.

Last edited:
usernam3 said:

Another admin has decided to purchase the IPB license over the vBulletin license and i can't really have my say on his choice since he is the one that is buying the license and not me.

shaiff_ said:
you havn't mension about banner... would there be any? and if yes then wat would be its size?

We place no advertisements whatsoever on your hosted website.

ragnarokbattle said:
I currently have a account with Zeeblo.com, fast loading - I have had a account for a few months now. Our site was only down once in the time it was on the Zeebloe.com servers. It was only a problem with the forum, the site itself would load.

I don't speak for Zeeblo.com, but I would have to say that IPB is cheaper the vBulletin by a long shot, vBulletin is $160.00 for a year and $30 a year after that. A IPB One Year License is only $69.95. A IPB Perpetual License $185.00. I would go with IPB over vBulletin myself, its secure and has more features.

Yes, we occasionally have problems with the forum because we like to edit and change things around with the forum template from time to time and this can cause template parse errors to be displayed to users viewing our website.

This is not downtime but merely a small error caused in the forum software when changes to the forum template are made incorrectly.

WHAT!!!!?!?!?! I don't think they even might do account checks.

PS: OK, thne I will apply there with different name, after I got hosting, I will upload all my cracks warez p0rn sex stuff, don't tell Zeeblo ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back