• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Zeeblo - FREE CPanel Webhosting, AD Free!

JamesZeeblo

Hello Members,

Zeeblo offers FREE CPanel webhosting with multiple hosting plans to suit all needs.

» upto 200MB disk space*
» upto 5GB bandwidth*
» upto 999 POP3 e-mails & Webmail
» Free & Speedy technical support
» PHP, Perl/CGI-BIN
» MySQL database
» FTP access
» Web-based file manager
» Much More.......

*Additional space,bandwidth and MySql available

Detailed information on our plans: http://zeeblo.com/hostingplans.html

Zeeblo is one of the leading webhosting companies managed by people with over four years of experience in webhosting business.Zeeblo is one of the few free webspace providers who have managed to maintain their standards and quality of services despite being a ad-free host.

Our Servers

Redhat Enterprise 3.0 Operating System
Dual Intel Xeon 2.4ghz processors
1GB RAM

- The people behind Zeeblo have over 4 years of experience in the webhosting industry
- We provide professional and quality webhosting services and support
- We,at Zeeblo value customer satisfaction alot and strive to set ourselves highest standards in the field of customer support and services.
- We,provide more than just a hosting,but a great community to interact with.
- We do not limit ourselves to setting up your accounts,but provide on request installations of available scripts and help customers to deal with their site problems as well
- No forum posting required to maintain account.
- Hosting is AD-FREE!
- Best of all, you get it FREE!
- Easy to Upgrade Plans,so you get more space/bandwidth when you need and all free.
- 99.95% Uptime guarantee*

For more information and to sign-up, please click here: www.zeeblo.com

ok, i had found it in faq...really good
How long can I use this free account ?
As long as you continue to adhere to TOS and Zeeblo stays onlnie,you can continue to use the hosted account.We do not set your accoutns to expire at any time.

I tried to apply for a host but at the end, it kept saying:

The Following Errors Were Found
Required Fields are missing, Plz Check any needed data missing.

I checked everying and I had everything there. The required field was placed in everything thing even though there was something there.

Hello all,

XskylineX said:
I would like to request free hosting.

You can request free webhosting here: http://www.zeeblo.com/hosting.html (First read about plans and follow on screen instructions).

how long for the free hosting that offered?

You can have the free hosting for any length of time you wish as long as you don't breach our TOS.

Request Declined

Your account will have been deleted because what you wanted to host was not suitable, you didn't apply properly, didn't give enough detail etc.

hong long it take to proccess the application?

It usually takes up to 24 hours (although sometimes they can be handled within a few minutes).

may i know please zeeblo host address?

The Zeeblo web address is www.zeeblo.com . If you have a subdomain hosted with Zeeblo then it will be http://yourname.zeeblo.com You can also host your own domain name if you wish - you can purchase this yourself or you can buy one with Z$ (Zeeblo's virtual currency; earnt by posting).

I tried to apply for a host but at the end, it kept saying:

The Following Errors Were Found
Required Fields are missing, Plz Check any needed data missing.

I checked everying and I had everything there. The required field was placed in everything thing even though there was something there.

Please try again, and if you fail to have any luck, please submit a support ticket and a member of our support or technical department will handle your issue ASAP.

Thank you.

James

Back