• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Zhosting.tk - 1000mb, unlimited b/w, php(v5), mysql (unlimited) , dns soon!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
free hosting

Well, to me, I was trying to find a host so I could put up a game I'm making, I don't have any money so I need a free one for the first month or so, and a server in someones house is not something I would like. And I'm sure theres quite a bit other people that would prefer a server thats not in someones house, easy to get information and delete stuff thats needed....

Well, you can go ahead and cancel my account, "offroadoutpost", because everytime you try to upload into through FTP, the files magically disappear. Really, they do.

They don't disappear, you're just not seeing any files in your ftp client. Click the file manager in the zpanel and you'll see files.

guojun945 said:
why I cant login ftp neither using file manager nor ftp client, how long I have to wait since I've rigestered?

It took a little over 24 hours for the file manager and FTP to become active.

Avenger55 said:
They don't disappear, you're just not seeing any files in your ftp client. Click the file manager in the zpanel and you'll see files.

I looked in file manager and there is nothing there. My FTP works fine with any other service.

offroadoutpost - I have checked and there are over 9mb of files in your account, try browsing your website and you should definately see them.

Sorry, i have had to close signups again!!! too many ftp accounts waiting to be activated! hopefully signups will resume tonight or tomorrow (with a bit of luck).

"Sorry but signups have temporaily been suspended, it is hoped they will start again in a few days. This is due to the volume of signups."

MuddyX said:
I looked in file manager and there is nothing there. My FTP works fine with any other service.

That's exactly my point, you have to use the file manager. Their FTP server does not work correctly.

My FTP's still not working---"Unable to connect to FTP server zhosting.dyndns.org on port 21." that's my file manager page, it's been over 24 hours......

guojun945 said:
My FTP's still not working---"Unable to connect to FTP server zhosting.dyndns.org on port 21." that's my file manager page, it's been over 24 hours......

Everyone is getting that error. I think zhosting has gotten to many people to control. :shame:

i read the terms & conditions and number 7 states:

You must not use any method to upload files to your account other than the file manager provided.

i have to have ftp access. there's just too many files and updated too often to use a slow browser oriented program. also, i would like to know what kind of connection these servers are on and what company they belong to.

Sorry, that has now been removed from the terms and conditions, you MAY use an FTP client to upload files. We own all our server equipment ourselves.

was going to sign up right away, but then i realized u hadn't answere my other questions. i hate repeating myself. and i wondered why.

also, i would like to know what kind of connection these servers are on and what company they belong to.

Well, I like to know what kind of connection the server(s) have also, and what datacenter, but if he keeps ignoring us I'll have to guess their from his house.

Signups open again, btw 350 customers and we have never had any complaints about the speed of our servers excecpt when we had a technical problem (which is long since sorted out)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back