• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Zonealarm anti-virus and Dragon NaturallySpeaking

Kratt

do not work together. I know that it is the anti-virus portion because I used to use the firewall without antivirus and it worked fine together.

If I exit ZA altogether and then start Dragon NaturallySpeaking,then I can start ZA again and it will work fine. If I just turn off antivirus and anti spyware it will not work.

I know that DragonDictate recommends that we exclude the user files folder from virus scans because of frequent access. I have done just that, but either ZA is stupid or it doesn't respect exclusions in the real-time scan module.:shame:

is anyone have any information to add or comments? Dragon NaturallySpeaking is already set in the program's area with super access.

Do you use ZA because it is free? Because if that's the case, why not use AVG Free version? Although you can run other programs whilist it is scanning, it isn't recommended.

Also, Windows 2000 and above have a built-in speech to text program, so. o_O

Back