• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

zonim.com - Your opinions?

zomex

Hello everyone,

I just registered the following domain names:

zonim.com
zonim.co.uk

My aim is to find a short brandable name with .com and .co.uk available and so far zonim is the only one I have found that is also pronounceable. I would love to hear what you think about the name. Also if anyone has any short, brandable and pronounceable domain names for sale please feel free to post them here as I am still looking.

Is the name worth more than the $10 I paid for it or is it a useless name worth nothing? Please be honest. I can take it don't worry :)

I apologise if this is in the wrong forum.

Thanks!
Jack

What are you trying to market? Personally I think any domain name itself is worthless, its the product that sells.

try something like hughjass.com

I agree with Sain Cai. When purchasing a domain name, you need to think about what your selling/offering/doing and make it up using the information you have.

the meaning of the domain it self is not that important, the contents is more important.
example like google, yahoo and bing.
they have no meaning at all, but the contents itself that makes the domain become a new meaning.

so focus on the contents, it will eventually make the domain have value

The one with .COM domain name extension is very good. I suppose that could be considered as good subject of investment.

Well I like the domain name but I don't think it is very special, you can still get more than the reg fee for it. :)

I do think zonim is brandable, but not on the level of Google or Yahoo. Could very well be worth much more than your 10 dollar investment. Depends on what you do with it. Good luck.

Back