• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. M

simple request

Hello, I'm looking for a simple host to host my local forum on. It's a site that me and my friends use to keep in contact with each other. Also has a mini blog section, since Im a anti-myspace man, I compete by making my own similar one with php/mysql. -100meg -500meg down -mysql,php...
  2. M

Personal Site

I need -50+- megs of space -500 meg band. -1mysql(maybe 2) -php -.uni.cc supported -no ads or banners or posts or anything -me being allowed to put up my own adds is nice this will be for a personal site where I post tutorials and what not I create with some of my free time.
  3. M

Domain Hosting

+30mb+ of space +ftp access +control panel +200mb+ a month bandwidth
  4. M

php/mysql invision test board

ok im looking for a INstant activation hosting. i would just like a quick host to test my invision board hack on. php ftp mysql 20megs+ 500meg band+ reliable
  5. M

php/mysql

ok all i want is php/mysql no ads, 30+ megs and maybe 100 megs bandwdith a month, yes i run a low class forum for me and my friends and dont need this unlimited bandwitth and gigbyte BS space i just need a little place for my forum, only problem is its hard to get a mysql any one know of soem...
  6. M

http://smack-silver.net

http://smack-silver.net ok it isnt my site but i love it check it out for yourself
  7. M

need host

I need a host that -100mb+ -php -mysql(the more the marier) -unlimited is nice but the limit would be a 1 gig a month at least -no adds or a text link or 88x31 -support phpbb or vb not sure which one yet -99.99%uptime
  8. M

PHP, mySQL, 50+mb,no ads

hey i would like +PHP +Little Ads(buttons or links small stuff) +mySQL datas More than 2 plz +25-50mb+ ya that sounds good
  9. M

Can u make an accout for me at host.sk?

an u make an accout for me at host.sk?
  10. M

hosting

hey i would like a site wtih php and my sql(doesnt have to have it) so i can try to learn php then i will buy my website and make it and use php since i learned it using the first host and tips or sites?
Back