• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. R

Host Needed

Hosting Well, I can offer you: 90MB Space 1GB Bandwidth cPanel/Fantastico 2 mySQL Databases Subdomain : mydomain.domain.co.uk/yoursubdomain No Ads. No 16+ or 18+ explicit content. Regards.
  2. R

Host Needed

Hosting Hi. Do you need a host for only a forum? And what will your forum be about? Regards.
  3. R

Life-Time Fee Hosting

Hello. Well another question. I saw some hosts offering hosting plans for a price for life-time (no billing cycle). Is this type of hosting any good? Is it worth offering hosting for life-time fee? Regards.
  4. R

Free or Paid Hosting Company

Hosting Thank you for your help. I will remove my Free Plan for now, but I will accept sponsorships. It's better that way. Regards.
  5. R

Host And if I have paid hosting, are one-time fees any good? Regards.
  6. R

Hello. Well I have a free/paid hosting company, but my free plan is so small and my paid hosting plans are big. It's hard for me to get paid clients. So do you think it's better to run a free or paid hosting company? Regards.
  7. R

OK not totally unlimited

Hosting Hello. What are your space and bandwidth requirements? And what is your budget? Regards.
  8. R

Need Cheap Host (PayPal) WithIn 24 Hrs

Hosting I have sent a similar offer to DadDesign in PM, but I changed the offer a bit. We can offer you our custom plan: 1.5GB Space 30GB Bandwidth cPanel/Fantastico Unlimited Features Payment via Paypal Price: 3$/month , 30$/year Site : http://www.volcanichost.net.tf The plan...
  9. R

Need Cheapest web hosting

Hosting Hi, we can offer you our custom plan: 200MB Space 3GB Bandwidth cPanel/Fantastico Unlimited Features Payment via Paypal or E-Gold For 12$/year. Site : http://www.worldhost.net.tf This is a custom plan. Please reply here or PM me if you want our hosting. Regards.
  10. R

Request? 100mb/1gb [no-ad]

Hosting Well hi again. We could offer you for free: 100MB Space 2GB Bandwidth cPanel/Fantastico 3 MySQL Databases Long Subdomain (sorry) No Ads No Forum Posting Nearly instant activation (post on the forum site) Site : http://www.volcanichost.net.tf Please think about our...
  11. R

Looking for new host

Hosting Hello, we can offer you: 1GB Space 10GB Bandwidth cPanel/Fantastico Unlimited Features Payment via Paypal or E-Gold For 3.50$/month or 42$/year Site : http://www.worldhost.net.tf This is a custom plan. Please reply or PM me if you would like to buy hosting from us...
  12. R

Resell Dedicated Servers

Resell Maybe you can give me any good dedicated server affliate program to use? Regards.
  13. R

Resell Dedicated Servers

Resell But the problem is, that I don't want to buy the servers, I want to advertise and get clients for the dedicated servers and get profit for it. Regards.
  14. R

Resell Dedicated Servers

Dedicated Servers But yellowmc, do I need to buy those servers? Or do I just show and advertise them and if any client buys it, because I refered that dedicated server and get my profit? Regards.
  15. R

Resell Dedicated Servers

Hello. I have opened a similar thread like Leriss did. Well beside owning my hosting company, I'm interested to resell another hosting company's dedicated servers. We can negotiate on how much percent of the dedicated server cost do I get if you get a client, because I refered him. Please reply...
  16. R

Hello

Welcome Hi and welcome to the FWS forums! :lol: Regards.
  17. R

Need Free Help

Hosting So you are thinking of making a hosting company site and a game cheats site? Well I can install scripts, but not design them and I don't really design websites very well. But scripts' installation is what I can do. Harder script installations I can do if I have the instructions on how...
  18. R

Need Free Help

Help What help do you need on? Scripts or design? Regards.
  19. R

Hosting Think about it :classic2: . Regards.
  20. R

Hosting Like domain.domain.com/yoursubdomain :-) . Regards.
Back