• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. O

Choosing between Xeon and i5..

Thanks for your response! I would highly consider the i7 upgrade since it's only a $10 difference. Also, I saw another offer recently, do you think an i3 server with SW RAID1 can fit up to 500 cPanel accounts? But this one only has a 10mbps bandwidth port speed.
  2. O

Choosing between Xeon and i5..

Hello, I'm trying to consolidate all my accounts from all my reseller hosting into one server. They are about 100+ serious business brochure/catalog and portfolio sites with minimal traffic but uses fairly high amount of disk space. Now I'm deciding whether to get a XEN-PV (RAID10 HDD, 4vCPU...
  3. O

Datacenter?

I have another recommendation: HostDime. :)
  4. O

On using XEN vps?

Hi guys, I do need to get-off with the typical shared hosting for some reasons but my budget is for a VPS only. Also, getting a dedicated server is too much for my requirements, I think. So, I have a few questions to ask you guys. I hope you can share your thoughts here. 1. Can a XEN...
  5. O

[Request] Fully Managed VPS

I already found one and I'm happy with it. Now looking for someone to share it with :P
  6. O

Discounted WHMCS license?

@Technut I prefer installing a billing system on a separate server :) LicensePal.com is it then.. thanks guys :)
  7. O

Can HostBill do these?

I want to get an automated billing system but it seems that WHMCS is on the top of the line. I'm want to know if HostBill can: 1. Import accounts list from WHM and create user accounts for each just like how WHMCS do it? 2. Create custom payment gateways? Thank you! :)
  8. O

Discounted WHMCS license?

Where can I find affordable and discounted WHMCS licenses? Thank you :)
  9. O

Hosting Space for Lease (via my personal VPS)

Hello everyone, I'm offering a small web hosting space from my personal VPS. Here's the specs: * 2048mb Guaranteed Ram * cPanel with WHM * OpenVZ Virtualization * Dimenoc Data Center (Orland, Florida) * Currently hosted website: 1 * RAID 10 * Daily offsite backups I want to maximize...
  10. O

@papa_face thanks for your offer. i'll think about it. @hostrail i found a 50% coupon in your site, can i use that instead, if ever? haha. also, what's included with your full management support?
  11. O

oops sorry for the typo, it is 1024mb. just edited my post. :D
  12. O

Hi guys! Please post your offers for the following: Requirements: 1. At least 1024mb memory 2. Equal share CPU (minimum) 3. 100mbps bandwidth port 4. cPanel/WHM - Fully Managed 5. Can be upgradable to have Fantastico 6. Not a reseller from someone else 7. Linux server 8. Any virtualization...
  13. O

Request: Small Reseller with WHMCS & IP

Thank you for your replies, I'll close this thread and open a new request. I guess my requirements have changed.
  14. O

Request: Small Reseller with WHMCS & IP

Hello guys, I'm not sure if any company is offering this one but I'm in need of the following reseller specs: 1. At least 1gb disk space 2. At least 50gb bandwidth 3. With PHP, MySQL, cPanel and Fantastico 4. At least 20 MySQL databases 5. With at least 1 dedicated IP included 6. Latest...
  15. O

Looking for Owned iHost 2.5 license

Anyone willing to sell and transfer their old iHost 2.5 owned license for a cheaper price? :)
  16. O

JSP/Servlet or Tomcat Shared Hosting

minimum of 1 database, only 1 domain :)
  17. O

JSP/Servlet or Tomcat Shared Hosting

Hello! I need a shared hosting with Tomcat and Java installed. Space: 100-500mb Bandwidth: 1-5gb Budget: $2-$5/month Please give me your cheapest offer :)
  18. O

New Year Special: Free Web Hosting and Domain Name!

This is offered for those who want to have their own domain name or transfer host. Only 3 people will be chosen from the applicants. We will choose who deserves to win through their existing site's contents and how actively they are maintaining their site. Besides, we don't want a free domain...
  19. O

New Year Special: Free Web Hosting and Domain Name!

Our offer: (1) Free cPanel Hosting for 1 year: 1gb space, 25gb bandwidth and 10 databases, subdomains and email. (2) Free Domain Name for 1 year: your choice of any .com/.net/.org/.info/.biz/.us domain extensions. Requirements: (1) You must have already have an existing website and must be...
  20. O

www.japkorasia.com is for sale

Expires on: January 31, 2010 Minimum Price: USD 25 Payment Method: Paypal Registrar: Domainsite Reply here for offers...
Back