• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

500mb space with website creator ftp on windows .net

aspwebserver

Windows 2003 servers.
Web based WebSite Creator
500 MB web space to store your files.
Unlimited FTP Access
30Gig bandwidth per month, for your audience to browse your site..
Ms Front Page Server Extension.
50 POP3 mail box anyname@yourdomain for your personal mail server with worldwide roaming multi-user Pop Mailbox and Web Mail.
Mailing list server built in with web mail.

File upload, FSO, CDO, aspmail, Jmail, msXml & other Components.
Ms Access database with default secure folder.
Ms ASP.NET platform.
Ms Active Server Pages / Asp Support.
Scripting support for Aspx, Asp, Php, Perl scripts.
Wap & wml Scripting support.

Powerful control panel. Gives total control over your web space and mail server.
No setup fees or hidden costs. {FREE}

Note: mySQL database Server (coming)

:rolleyes2

$4 is for the paid domian hosting.

Subdomain hosting is free.

We are in the US.
Maybe ur in vietnam so we show your region on our website.

And its available, where do you see unavailable ?

lol, nice offer....ffs if you don't have the service, don't post in here. Wasted my time.
Lock this thread plz grrr

FREE HOSTING IS AVAILABLE

Those who are seeing unavialable, their web page is being cached.

PUSH and host [CTRL] and press [F5] then you will see the new page.

aspwebserver said:
Dont make such comments before checking this your self. :shame:

http://www.aspwebserver.com/aspnet.asp

Free hosting is on and avilable. However we are blocking users from some regions due to their habbit of abusing but uploading unwanted contents!

:shame: is this me or what? i live in sweden and you blocked the ip too? why can't i make a comment? sweden is a free country :tongue2: YES OF CORSE I CHECKED IT BEFORE I POST THE COMMENT! :shame:

keep blocking yeah and soon u will block all users as well.

Last night I signed up for an account here, and I noticed 2 things that may be a problem. I was unable to log into the ftp account. I tried using FTP Core Lite, and the one that comes with HTML-KIT. Also in the website creation section none of the premade templates are viewable. I get an error page saying that I don't have authorization to view, sorry I don't remember the exact words. I'm using the most recent edition of IE along with Windows XP Pro.

Since you have regions blocked from creating websites, does this also mean ppl in these regions can't view my web pages? I'm asking this because a couple yrs ago I had a site on 250megs, and they block a lot of countries from accessing any of their sites.

hi, this hosting sounds great :p, sorry I have to ask is it this hosting permanent or temporary? I'm new in the web hosting and wanna find free hosting as I'm a poor student, lol... just heard from others ppl said tat some free hosting just provided a certain time, and is it support MySQL?

Yes, free is for permanent sites.

We dont offer mysql yet but we have plans to give that in future.

But we have MS access which is good for most works.

is it giving php scripting? and really 500 mb? i registered. but dont know how to confirm about these. help me please.

and thanks for this great hosting. and one more thing i want to have a domain name free. i just started my site hosting from these days and got more then 235 views. if i get a php hosting and domain name it will be better for developing my site as well as i am sure i can get 100 pageviews per day. and i got those page views once per one ip address. one more thing is warez is accepted in your hosting?
Please help me.
if you send your msn contact with pm it will really a better luck for me.
thanks in advance.

talence

and my site is here: www.talence.tk

Back