• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

500mb space with website creator ftp on windows .net

Yeah, I've read about it. But I didn't have an account at aspwebserver as it happened.

I signed up with them today :) - for the first time, so let's see how reliable they are :wink2:

As it's free webhosting you can't expect the same uptime and reliability as you can expect
from paid hosting. And when you read how much trouble people have with paid webhosting :confused4

I'm happy that aspwebserver gives me the possibility to get some experience with Win2003 webhosting
and I hope they will stay online for a long time :classic2:

Where's the paid account?

I wanna see what you get for paying for it and i don't see a paid account page..

you also have a typo on your free site page located here

Apologies: ASPfreeServer
We regret to inform you that aspfreeserver crashed. All data was lost as we did not back it yet. You will have to signup again and upload content :).

We are talking steps so that this does not happen again.

Good luck running your business

well, personally I hadn't started my page when the server crashed, but after that it has been great! The only thing missing are hot scripts for blogs or phpbb boards, or invision!
I give it a 10/10! (psst! add hot scripts :))

www.aspwebserver.com is the worst host I have ever had.

Absolute worst customer support ever: takes 2 days to reply; horrendous English; blames all problems on you; doesn't answer questions fully, instead gives the minimum possible response. Changed directory file structure without notice... twice. Changes user control panel and offers no support for understanding it. Tons of site downtime. FTP account access is sporadic. Deletes various files (mp3s, etc) from your account without notification.

Avoid aspwebserver dot com at all costs.

- aspwebserversucks@hotmail.com

New signups has been off for Far too long.. They apparently aren't ready to start a hosting company..

No, I'm talking about aspwebserver.com. I was a customer of theirs for over a year because they had a multiple-domain deal that was hard to find. Eventually, even though I still had months of pre-paid hosting time left, I abandoned their services because they were so abyssmally awful, unreliable, and terrible in the customer support department.

Avoid them at all costs.

Is the free server down at the minute or has my site just been removed? :(
Oh and there are ads by google in the top right corner of your site.

Last edited:
Just tested my site at aspfreeserver - works fine :classic2:

And yes, there are small google ads in the top right corner :sad2:

But it's free and they have to make some money ;)

How to upload my files ?
ftp-upload mostly doesn't work from my pc ! Can i also upload via Browser ?
am i allowed to upload .exe-files ?

thanks

Jarmen_Kell said:
How to upload my files ?
ftp-upload mostly doesn't work from my pc ! Can i also upload via Browser ?
am i allowed to upload .exe-files ?
thanks

1. browser upload: I can't find such a feature in the ASP-WebController :confused2

2. .exe-files: I'm not sure but most free webhostd DON'T allow it

3. FTP-upload: ftp://yourusername:yourpassword@ftp.aspfreeserver.com
works with I.E.6 (passive mode) and ftp-program :wink2:

Last edited:
i uploaded all my files to there free2w.com server yesterday and today it says my site don't exsist. Whats going on???

Are you guys down or did my stuff get deleated???

Damn i wanna get host with this guys.if anyone knows when they open please aim me Sn:Mr213 aka manny or if anyone dont want theres give it to me please i need a host with alot of space

Back