• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

androidvps

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's to give away post2host windows 95 and androidvps's
This is what I've got & all I've got so I'm trying to do my best.
I can't because everyone will think I fail at projects - I will see this one on till its complete

Mtw, we're tryin' to dig you out - we'll all forgive you if this version of the project goes by the wayside because the tech doesn't mesh.

Back up all the way to the dream - you just want to give people cool hosting, right?

Mtw, we're tryin' to dig you out - we'll all forgive you if this version of the project goes by the wayside because the tech doesn't mesh.

Back up all the way to the dream - you just want to give people cool hosting, right?

i need a new spounser as deeplist has pulled out

It's not going to happen. You've proved yourself to be completely incompetent of managing anything of this nature. Just move on to something else. This is just not for you.
it is.
my dream is to be a vary big host with my own data center offing from free shred to 256gb didecated

it is.
my dream is to be a vary big host with my own data center offing from free shred to 256gb didecated

You see, thats... never gonna happen I assure you, but you can be extremely big and success full it just takes time ask deeplist.

Just make mini-goals in that and do it in a new way... hint: myforumstaff

you did not i gave the plan for androidvps and he pulled out of it

I originally agreed to sponsor him a VPS so he could develop some ground breaking Android powered VPS platform. We found out within a few hours that he can't do anything Linux. I let it go and gave him a Windows VPS. We then find out that he doesn't know how to secure it. The next day, he tries (through three layers of virtualization) to get this (already developed) android software installed and fails completely. We find out that he doesn't understand the difference between RAM and swap. He then switches gears and decides to use the VPS to host mini Windows 95 VPS servers? All of this AND he wants to run his own datacenter??? Give me a ----ing break! Have you all gone mad? No more chances from me.

I'm done with it. He's had his chance. He's proven enough for me to officially say that he's been given a fair shot.

Might as well lock this thread or put it in TTR. I'm not sponsoring ---- for him any more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back