• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

androidvps

Status
Not open for further replies.
its to give away post2host windows 95 and androidvps's
this is what i got all i got so im trying to do my best

You want me to install Win95 on your VPS? I'd actually have fun doing that for the nostalgia of it. I remember the days of having to manually install the TCP/IP protocol just to get the machine on the LAN.

You want me to install Win95 on your VPS? I'd actually have fun doing that for the nostalgia of it. I remember the days of having to manually install the TCP/IP protocol just to get the machine on the LAN.
I just installed windows 98 on a virtual box the other night, simply for the lulz.

God it sucked.

i know but when its up you will become an the nuber 1 spounser on androidvps

i con't because everone will thnk i fail at project i will see this one on till its complite

Well, we've discovered that you can't do Linux, so that's out. We've found that you don't know how to secure anything, so that's out. We've also established that you have no general understanding of how computers work (hence the RAM vs PageFile BS), so that's out. What do you have left?

Dedicated Server -> Virtual Windows XP VPS -> Linux Virtualization Console -> Virtual Android OS -> End User Android VPS accessible by port?

^ This model WILL NOT amount to anything at all.

What's your next move?

Well, we've discovered that you can't do Linux, so that's out. We've found that you don't know how to secure anything, so that's out. We've also established that you have no general understanding of how computers work (hence the RAM vs PageFile BS), so that's out. What do you have left?

Dedicated Server -> Virtual Windows XP VPS -> Linux Virtualization Console -> Virtual Android OS -> End User Android VPS accessible by port?

^ This model WILL NOT amount to anything at all.

What's your next move?

it will be done by virtualbox android and windows 95 redy to overload the vps

yes it is
as windows 95 takes 4 mb ram to run

So, in your pre-pubescent mind, you've come to the conclusion, that the three layers of virtualization will take about half of the server's RAM and then with the other 256MB or so remaining, you can divide it up into a ton of little Windows 95 VPS servers (on different ports) with 4 MB of RAM on each?

So, in your pre-pubescent mind, you've come to the conclusion, that the three layers of virtualization will take about half of the server's RAM and then with the other 256MB or so remaining, you can divide it up into a ton of little Windows 95 VPS servers (on different ports) with 4 MB of RAM on each?

8-16mb ram each so i can use all the cpu

why?
you can make money on ads on the forum

Matthew, listen to me very carefully, reread if you need to.

I recommend you drop the androidvps idea, and come with me and be staff on my host and potentially one day have your own host.

The host wont be open for at least 2 weeks to a month. So you'll have plently of time to practice your spelling.

Okay and plus, you can be apart of a game project.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back