• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

androidvps

Status
Not open for further replies.
don't lock this thread im teying to find a new spounser.
i do all this because im borad and have nothing elase to do

Roger, still want him on your staff? Give me a ----ING break!

The whole day long he's -----ing to sander_k via MSN that the VPS is ---- and that it's a slow piece of garbage. Funny how he's the first person EVER to have complained about my VPS server speeds. FAIL.

Ahhh, so you're not a bot but rather just your regular old spammer who posts here for kicks.

Thanks, I understand now.
im not a spammer
my life boreing they nothing eles to do nothing to be happy about.
i started 0poundhosting because i was borad one day.

Roger, still want him on your staff? Give me a ----ING break!

The whole day long he's -----ing to sander_k via MSN that the VPS is ---- and that it's a slow piece of garbage. Funny how he's the first person EVER to have complained about my VPS server speeds. FAIL.
i told sander_k not to tell you for a reason i got 1.7mbps download and 0.58mbps uploads and over 100ms ping

i told sander_k not to tell you for a reason i got 1.7mbps download and 0.58mbps uploads and over 100ms ping

Oh bull----. There's actually a couple of people that use these forums that have VPS machines from me. You're just a damn fool and you don't know what you're doing. Period. Not one single person has EVER complained about the speed on any of my VPS units, besides you. My fault? I think not. More like ignorance on your part and failure to understand how ---- works. You don't even know what the ---- physical memory is, how the hell are you ever going to run some A1 data center. You desperately need a reality check. I haven't been around for 10 years because I run crap. GTFO.

Oh bull----. There's actually a couple of people that use these forums that have VPS machines from me. You're just a damn fool and you don't know what you're doing. Period. Not one single person has EVER complained about the speed on any of my VPS units, besides you. My fault? I think not. More like ignorance on your part and failure to understand how ---- works. You don't even know what the ---- physical memory is, how the hell are you ever going to run some A1 data center. You desperately need a reality check. I haven't been around for 10 years because I run crap. GTFO.
i whant to start a data center that provide budget dedicated servers with 2.5mbps upload each

Well that's easily taken care of. I don't think Deeplist would be opposed to providing a test VPS (maybe even the exact one you're using, if he hasn't deleted it yet) for people to do some speed tests. I have a really good feeling you're full of s---.

You're in Europe right? I'd say that's a far better explanation, than calling Deeplist's equipment garbage.

You have no idea what you're doing, then go behind his back and criticize his services, that he was GIVING TO YOU 100% FREE OF CHARGE???? You are a complete fool.

Well that's easily taken care of. I don't think Deeplist would be opposed to providing a test VPS (maybe even the exact one you're using, if he hasn't deleted it yet) for people to do some speed tests. I have a really good feeling you're full of s---.

You're in Europe right? I'd say that's a far better explanation, than calling Deeplist's equipment garbage.

You have no idea what you're doing, then go behind his back and criticize his services, that he was GIVING TO YOU 100% FREE OF CHARGE???? You are a complete fool.

I'm kind of curious as well. Perhaps he could install teamviewer on it and do a live presentation for anyone interested?

maybe i shoud go back to running undertheradar proxyies

I'm kind of curious as well. Perhaps he could install teamviewer on it and do a live presentation for anyone interested?

Well it sounds like he already had is access taken away, but a small 10MB test file or so would be great proof.

Don't get me wrong, I am not questioning Deeplist's services in the slightest. He has quality equipment at SL, and I would happily recommend anyone his way. It'll just prove even further what an idiot mtwiscool is.

Well it sounds like he already had is access taken away, but a small 10MB test file or so would be great proof.

Don't get me wrong, I am not questioning Deeplist's services in the slightest. He has quality equipment at SL, and I would happily recommend anyone his way. It'll just prove even further what an idiot mtwiscool is.

Oh, I'm well aware. I happen to have a VPS with him, actually. But I think it would be cool if he did a live presentation and maybe even went as far as recording it and slapping it on youtube for the lawls.

do u think i shoud go back to makeing undertherader proxyies

do u think i shoud go back to makeing undertherader proxyies

No. I think you should drop the computer entirely and go back to school. Then go to college, graduate, and go work for a data center if that's what your ultimate goal is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back