• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Crissic down, Confirmation Please :tired2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

fnixws

Kicking your a$$
NLC
Well YET AGAIN Crissics server seems to be down.

Every time i email skyler about this, he denies that it was down or lagging and claims it was online 24/7. The only way ive ever got someone from Crissic to admit there was somthing wrong was to post here.

So, please check the following sites for me. Id like a few ppl from various countries to check.

http://www.fnix.ws/
http://my.crissic.com/

Quite frankly, im sick of this down time every second day, and im sick of Crissic trying to tell me theres nothing wrong. To me, it seems like someone know when they are sleeping and starts abusing or runing some dodgy script.

Yeh same. Infact all crissic sites are down.

More confirmations please.. I want Skylar to see this thread and finally do somthing about this permanently...

Whats the point, hes asleep.... im sure theres some Crissic pplz not banned?

How about checking the site for me hamster, i want more than one confirm or they will write it off as coincidince :/

They are both down for me as we speak.

Why not just move to another provider if you keep having this problem.

I have been considering it. I wanted to give them a chance, after all, hes just a Kid learning this ----.
Unfortunatly, i think its time. Im just dreading the PAINFUL moving process to get everything up and running again.

Whats the point, hes asleep.... im sure theres some Crissic pplz not banned?

How about checking the site for me hamster, i want more than one confirm or they will write it off as coincidince :/

Both sites don't load...

Sorry you have such experience. Its still down - you better move on and find something reliable for your business.

Good Luck!

Server not found

Firefox can't find the server at www.fnix.ws.

Server not found

Firefox can't find the server at my.crissic.com.

Server not found

Firefox can't find the server at crissic.com.

That's another ouch there, I heard they became LLC recently too, not sure what to think of that.

I agree with Decker though, it's much easier to just move then have to stay with a host thats down alot. Not saying anything bad towards Crissic, but an honest opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back