• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Crissic down, Confirmation Please :tired2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.freewebspace.net/forums/showpost.php?p=968223&postcount=37 @ 17:37 GMT

All services all back online and fully functional. An E-Mail with all the information about the downtime will be deployed within the next 15 minutes. If at all possible I'd like this thread closed.

Thought everything was up and running again :tired2:

Not very good at this are you Harry, and comming off as a bit of an arse.

Just leave it as your working on it and keep the clients informed, but not here might be a good move.

I don't really see how I'm coming off as an "arse" when there is 5 pages worth of non-sense? I didn't meant to come off as one and I'm sorry if I did...Oh well Crissic is back online.

is it just me, or are Crissic employees extremely hostiel people that just think the world is against them? :S

Harry,

It is others business as this is a webhosting discussion forum, when something happens, its fair to let others know the situation even if they are not hosted with that company.

My 2 cents
Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back