• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Crissic down, Confirmation Please :tired2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surprisingly, nobody has made a WHT thread about it yet. I believe someone affected should since "skylar" does frequent it. It's been down for a while now, when he wakes up he will see the issues I assume. (What about 24X7 monitoring????)

Surprisingly, nobody has made a WHT thread about it yet. I believe someone affected should since "skylar" does frequent it. It's been down for a while now, when he wakes up he will see the issues I assume. (What about 24X7 monitoring????)

not to mention that he is still b& here

In the future you can use http://host-tracker.com/ and just enter the hosts' site and it'll try to connect to the site for you from over 80 locations. That way it proves beyond a doubt. = ) I just check and it says out of 28 check points, 1 was okay (I think that may be a fluke or something); so its down.

Hope this works out for you.

Last edited:
If you are having ouitage issues with a host, just pack your bags and move on. What's the point in getting a hosting account if you just can't access it?
Plus, the painful process of moving is not a reality, if you get hosted by the right people. They should be able to guide you through the whole process. If they can't, they shouldn't be considered in my opinion.

If you are having ouitage issues with a host, just pack your bags and move on. What's the point in getting a hosting account if you just can't access it?
Plus, the painful process of moving is not a reality, if you get hosted by the right people. They should be able to guide you through the whole process. If they can't, they shouldn't be considered in my opinion.

exactly, that is why i always suggest GR. :p

I agree, I also don't feel he will be coming back up soon. If he isn't up by now server wise, then he won't be back up.

Hello,

I wasn’t going to post here until the issue is resolved but here we go. The main server has been down since 3AM. All of our dedicated server customers are fine; they will not be affected by this issue. The company that is hosting our main server is refusing contact with us right now, we will continue to work on this issue and should be back online soon. We apologize for this issue and will upgrade everyone’s packages once everything is back online. You should also receive an E-Mail containing information of what exactly went on. Once again I apologize for this incontinence, we have known about this and have been up working on it all night and day.

I also find it extremely disrespectful how people feel that they have the right to judge things before they even know what is going on. We have been working on this issue and will return shortly, bashing us does not help us or you. All accounts will be credited for this downtime and once again we are extremely sorry.

Thanks,
Harry McLaughlin
Operations Manager
Crissic Solutions, LLC
1877-677-8889 *Ex:102

Last edited:
No bashing here, just stated that a host is down, move on if nothing else, we have to assume the worst but seeing as how you posted, good to hear your getting things resolved.

Well I appreciate it, and I assure you that the issue is being worked on. Skylar is not available at the moment so I am by myself trying to figure this issue out. I apologize, but I will make it up to you all hosted with us. Geek Racks hosts our main server, I've tried to call various times but the numbers are no longer in service.

I've been sitting here waiting on live support since it came online, and no one has responded yet.I also called BurstNET and was told that we violated Geek Racks TOS, which is actually really weird because nothing on Crissic has been edited within the past 48 hours.

Last edited:
If the clients had been informed sooner it would have been better - even if it was "we know there is a problem and are working on it", no excuses for not saying a word.

All services all back online and fully functional. An E-Mail with all the information about the downtime will be deployed within the next 15 minutes. If at all possible I'd like this thread closed.

Last edited:
Well I appreciate it, and I assure you that the issue is being worked on. Skylar is not available at the moment so I am by myself trying to figure this issue out. I apologize, but I will make it up to you all hosted with us. Geek Racks hosts our main server, I've tried to call various times but the numbers are no longer in service.

I've been sitting here waiting on live support since it came online, and no one has responded yet.I also called BurstNET and was told that we violated Geek Racks TOS, which is actually really weird because nothing on Crissic has been edited within the past 48 hours.

Since you edited that post quite a bit from the origional I've quoted it above before it gets changed again.

And the one above this.

How can Burst tell you that you broke one of their clients TOS?

That and other leading questions! - Looks like your trying to shift blame and naming names here.

I’ve edited the posts to add on more information; it’s really funny how you are trying to play this game. Honestly, I don’t understand why you think I would lie about something like this but alright. Here is a short low down of what happened now that Skylar has got everything fixed. Our firewall blocked our main loopback, so basically the server locked itself down.

Geek Racks would not work with us to fix the issue because we had a spammer on our server (which is against Geek Racks TOS), that we could not find a trace of. Once we replied to the E-Mail to resolve the issue with GR they failed to send the information to BurstNET to un-suspend our account so we had to contact BurstNET directly. I thank you for caring so much, so much to where you feel that I am lying to you but I assure you that it would not pleasure me in any way to lie about this kind of thing. Have a beautiful day.

Hey,

BURST don't give a wooden nickle about their clients TOS', that's the clients worries. Most likely that GR abide by the BURST TOS so it's most likely that you broke the BURST TOS, so please don't go making accusations like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back