• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Feb 1, 2019, the world is scheduled to end....

wannabe

NASA predicts Worldwide Holiday on Feb 1, 2019 as the world is scheduled to end

the second photo is terrible ....scroll down to see that....

SO, ENJOY EVERY MOMENT OF YOUR LIFE TO THE FULLEST EXTENT.......TILL FEB 1, 2019.........

Jesus ----ing wept. These threads popup every damn year.. Who cares? If our time is up, our time is up. And also "may possibly strike". I'll see you all at FWS Meet 2052. I owe you all a beer (2x for Blank) the day before if this turns out true.

We probably have laser-guided nuclear rockets or something, we can shoot at it.

Atleast it might look cool, if it doesnt do anything.

By the way, in the first picture the rock is only 9 miles big?

Then in the second picture the rock is.. 1,000 miles big, maybe?

I'm confused.

Last edited:
You people are exaggerating it--look at the data sheet for that asteroid, the chance of it hitting may be big...but comparatively.

Well, I'm convinced. A picture at an online free image site depicting an asteroid crashing into earth? Hell, that MUST be true!

Haven't you seen that movie Armageddon or whatever, they will avoid it from happening. Even if its true.

bozley05 said:
Haven't you seen that movie Armageddon or whatever, they will avoid it from happening. Even if its true.

Yaa sure u wish they will just spend money and build strong bunkers for thos rich politician puks instead of wasting it on some damm rocket to shoot it.

And by the way is the asteroid falling on earth or earth going to smash itself into the astroid ,that would be puking cool.

And in the End i have to say : "EATME"

bozley05 said:

yeah, we're going to send bruce willis and ben affleck up there. it's gunna be cool.

link107 said:
Yaa sure u wish they will just spend money and build strong bunkers for thos rich politician puks instead of wasting it on some damm rocket to shoot it.

And by the way is the asteroid falling on earth or earth going to smash itself into the astroid ,that would be puking cool.

And in the End i have to say : "EATME"

Yeah, at least it'll wipe out people like you.

Given the amount of stockpiled nuclear arms around the world, I wouldn't imagine it being too far-out an idea of making some sort of massive nuclear weapon out of the already existing onces...

unfortunately, there is nothing on our earth with enough power to shift something coming at us at such a high velocity and so large...

just like the movies, you're better off blowing the ----er up...

Come on people, its only 1.24 miles wide, it'll probably crash into the ocean and cause a tiday wave that wipes out a billion people or so, no biggie.

Back