• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

jewlzk my vps is down for more that 2 days

flaviorodrigues

Hi i have a vps with jewlzk.com and i have my vps down for like 48 hours :( and still down and no reply for the jewlzk

Its bad to me that have a hosting company with more that 60 customers and have this down :(
I have submeted tickets, open in forum etc and nothing
Waiting news

Thnks
Flavio

I find it rather intersting how they are going latley.. They used to be really good acording to alot of poeple..
You could always try the people Im with, steadcom.com they are great! tickets usaly replyed too in 10 mins
Anyway hope you get it worked out ;)
Keep us updated, Its really annoying when you recive poor service, Feeling ignored is never a good feeling..
I know that feeling all to well....

Last edited:
Yeah... I dont think your VPS will be down for ever! I guess you got to hope its not a HDD fail though, That happens to the best of the best from time to time... It seems like a rather long time not to get a reply from them though :S

Well, I know Roland and he wouldn't just let a VPS down for too long unless he had a genuine reason.

Apparently there was a hacking attempt, which from data could have been deleted so he took precautions to prevent data-loss. This may be the cause to your problem, however he stated that did disable sshd, though this may directly not be at your problem, it's at fault on their end somehow. - Try and contact them mate. ;)

i try all and nothing, no reply

i get when i enter on hypervm:
Could not Connect to the server 216.139.83.123 . Please login and restart hypervm service on this server

i try all and nothing, no reply

i get when i enter on hypervm:
Could not Connect to the server 216.139.83.123 . Please login and restart hypervm service on this server

All that means, is that his HyperVM node is down - Which means, not only you, but everyone else hosted on the node (216.139.83.123) is down as well.

I'm sure Roland will sort this out soon an compensate you for this downtime.

Host-Shack.

This doesn't exactly mean all the vps' are down. Hypervm is just the control panel for the vps. The vps' could be up on the node and just hypervm could be down.

Good luck getting your vps back up and running.

Adam

C:\Users\Richard>ping 216.139.83.123

Pinging 216.139.83.123 with 32 bytes of data:

Request timed out.
Reply from 216.139.94.13: Destination host unreachable.

Ping statistics for 216.139.83.123:
Packets: Sent = 4, Received = 3, Lost = 1 (25% loss),

C:\Users\Richard>

It's down ;)

:)

Then how would the browser know this: "Please login and restart hypervm service on this server"

I would agree that your ping would show it isn't.

Then the error that is posted is not the exact error they are getting :)

Adam

Back