• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

jewlzk my vps is down for more that 2 days

When HyperVM cannot connect to a node, it reports: "Please login and restart hypervm service on this server".

This does not always mean it is down - For example, after some updates, you have to restart the HyperVM service on each dedciated Node (service hypervm restart), but the reason I know this server is down, is because it does not respond to ping requests.

You also get the error "Please login and restart hypervm service on this server" if the server is down totally (Like this one) and it is reported in the main HyperVM node.

I agree- we use hypervm. And they have updates daily it seems and hypervm needs to restart.

But if the server is totally down how would your browser every know that hypervm is trying to load?

Please login and restart hypervm service on this server

You would not get this for example if the server was physical shut off :)

Adam

I agree- we use hypervm. And they have updates daily it seems and hypervm needs to restart.

But if the server is totally down how would your browser every know that hypervm is trying to load?

You would not get this for example if the server was physical shut off :)

Adam

Yes you would. Why don't you try it.

And your browser is not loading the node - Its loading the main HyperVM server, which is still up.

I think this has gone a little off-topic. If Roland were to respond, wouldn't it be more professional, in terms of ethics to do it via support desk?

Agree it would be.. The OP posted here becuse he hasnt goten a reply from them for over 40 hours... I dont think he posted here for support, Just wanted to let us know whats going on,

Last edited:
Just 'nudged' Roland hopefully it's not a health/family issue that's stopping him. Lets see if he gets back soon to this (and your and other threads on the Jewlzk forums).

Whether it is a health/family issue, Roland claims to have people working for him. Didn't some guy post on another thread here as one of JewlZK's support techs? If they are there, why didn't they respond to the OP's tickets etc or respond to my email that I sent to them yesterday?

Roland claims to have people working for him. Didn't some guy post on another thread here as one of JewlZK's support techs?

I think that one's still debatable, apparently and I've had contact with helpfull guy and insulting stuck up his own one guy, but if they are still around or not is a different matter.

There might be 'other' factors though, not that I have any info that others don't :angel:

There might be 'other' factors though, not that I have any info that others don't
When it comes to hosting, No excuess is a good one for ignoring tickets ;)
If you cant be there get someone who can, 8 hours would be "ok" but 48+?
Saying that, I belive its Joe that runs the VPS part of it - So he might be better to contact.

Last edited:
When it comes to hosting, No excuess is a good one for ignoring tickets ;)

One from me is that yes it's true but stuff happens, wait till you get your first emergency vehicle!

That is one comming for you :) - I've had mine - not nice - lets give it a little longer for a response from us as we're not flaviorodrigues

I agree with internalx.

If you can't, for whatever reason, take care of your clients or reply to support tickets, find someone who can and will.
Regardless of Roland's reputation and the good name of Jewlzk in the past, recent incidents have certainly started to damage these. It's not good.
If Roland wants to get jewlzk back to the way it was, he needs to wake up.
The length of time this guy is waiting on a response is uncalled for.

Whether the OP violated Terms at JewlZK or not, he has the right to know why his VPS is not accessible and it's JewlZK's place to tell him this.

Dan - we're not flaviorodrigues

As a mod your speculating, not good.

I'm not speaking as a Mod but as a member here and a Host provider. You think for one second I would let my clients wait over 24 hours for a response? I have more respect for them.

I pointed this thread out to him yesterday, And got no reply... Who knows what's going on, do they have a support phone #?

Back