• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

ParsGB.com - down again?

Xtrem3

Parsgb ? :(

anyone know what happened 2 parsgb.com, it was the best host ever. :( :(

It has been down since a week, i m afraid if it has been hacked or sumthing bad :'(

anyone know what happened 2 parsgb.com, it was the best host ever. :( :(

It has been down since a week, i m afraid if it has been hacked or sumthing bad :'(

ParsGB is gone now. Their Admin has no respense yet, I think it is better to leave the hope that it will be back gain.

parsgb.com, it was the best host ever. :( :(

Best host?? It had frquent downtimes and had two major downtime(including this) in the span of one month. And now probably gone for ever.

See here http://freewebspace.net/forums/showthread.php?t=2183555 many others are also waiting for parsgb.com

hello guys,
I am the owner of parsgb.com! :D
our website is not gone, it will be back very soon!

we are facing some problems like :
1. our server got attacked by a professional hacker team, but all they did was to damage our server!
2. our team is an iranian team and that caused us some problem regarding the servers because as you know iran is trying to do some necluer power things and we are bann from using the servers.

we are getting these problems fixed and we will be back soon with more power.

thanks

our servers are in USA and USA has banned iran because of their activities on neuclear power!!

thanks

ahoura ..

i've v e ry important database in your server (parsgb) its an forums and i really worked hard on it ..
i wouldnt lose this database plllz
i'll work with u in your webhosting activties if u want but the important thing is my database being allright till now..

:(

It least got some reply. Whatever thanks for letting us know about the server status.
Hope it will be back soon.

hello,
I seem to have some doubts about you being the actual owner...

(Not that it is any of my business...)
why would I lie to you? and I and my friend pooriaf who actully advertised our websites are the owners and the founders of the parsgb group. our other sites will be announced soon... so be happy!!!

thanks to all.

It's good to hear that ParsGB is back
If you don't mind, can you tell what solution you got for which you are so confident that it is 99.99% secure.

hello,
we have tried our best to secure the server and pro people from hostgator.com have secured our servers and checked everything. I said we are 99.99% secure cuz there is always a way where people can hack in to websites so there is nothing 100% secure.

thanks

This time, this host is not down completely, just the mysql, FTP, cpanel, billing (iPanel). Only PHP and Apache are still running. They are really an unreliable host!

They're fast at everything:
- fast signup (instant activation)
- fast server
- fast support
- fast to be down (like now and before)

I think i need to change to another host...

I hope they can be back ASAP, my site is there and i can't do anything with it (nothing left except PHP and Apache).

Last edited:
OMG the 99.9% secured webhost is down!! :lol:

Nothing to say but Hopeless.

Last edited:
Back