• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

ParsGB.com - down again?

4th language or not, when putting up a business that targets English speaking clients, there is no excuse.
you are right, thats why We had people who know english like their 1st language to answer the tickets!!!!

we just puted ads on our clients website for 1 day and we have recieved thousands of complains about the ads so we took them off again!

because we have said that its NO ads hosting and this advert spread out on the net and when we restart again after a week of our server being down we decided to put ads but it was too late because we already said that its NO ADS hosting!!!

because we have said that its NO ads hosting and this advert spread out on the net and when we restart again after a week of our server being down we decided to put ads but it was too late because we already said that its NO ADS hosting!!!

Now you have every reason to create a business plan.. You need to hold firm to your decisions

How are you going to afford your servers if you don't use ads? You rich? You are the host, you can change your policy anytime if you have a disclaimer in your TOS. Don't pander to those who don't want to help you succeed. If they don't want ads, then tell em to go elsewhere.

hello,
ok, here is how we afford the money of the servers :
parsgb.com is not a website where its planned to earn money for our group, its where our user or the world stop paying for hosting (atleast paying for 1G shared hosting) and we did not and are not planning to earn money from it. ParsGB is a group and not a company and we earn money from our other websites and put all the money in to parsgb.com because non of us (founders of ParsGB) need the money from parsgb network!!!

hello,
ok, here is how we afford the money of the servers :
parsgb.com is not a website where its planned to earn money for our group, its where our user or the world stop paying for hosting (atleast paying for 1G shared hosting) and we did not and are not planning to earn money from it. ParsGB is a group and not a company and we earn money from our other websites and put all the money in to parsgb.com because non of us (founders of ParsGB) need the money from parsgb network!!!

you must have a high earning "other" websites then.. Care to share their URLs?

hello,
as I think you should know all our servers are gone that means all our websites gone but when they were up they were earning enough for parsgb.com!!!
anyways we will be up and we will give all the URLs to our websites!!!

thanks

hello,
as I think you should know all our servers are gone that means all our websites gone but when they were up they were earning enough for parsgb.com!!!
anyways we will be up and we will give all the URLs to our websites!!!

thanks

Here's my tip to you.. If you are earning enough money, you should use it to invest on high quality secured servers and you should use it efficiently to avoid possible problems in the future which will affect all your websites(business). I will wait for those URLs :classic2:

Zac

thanks for helping me, we are willing to get
1. our own server which will cost us about 10000$ and we also have to pay for the electrisity and internet connection!
2. our server from iweb.com which is more likely to be the option that we are gona chose.

thanks for helping me, we are willing to get
1. our own server which will cost us about 10000$ and we also have to pay for the electrisity and internet connection!
2. our server from iweb.com which is more likely to be the option that we are gona chose.

10K for a server?! Are you serious or just showing off? (april fools?) Are you buying a physical server? You know you have better and more affordable options than that... You're paying for the electricity and internet connection? Are hosting it in your basement or something?

If that is your plan, you really need to go back to the drawing board and re-write your plan because that is not right for a Free Hosting Provider..

Zac

hello,
I am not showing off!! I am just saying this is one of my plans, we had a high traffic on the first week of our site going up and we had about 2500, 3000 users signing up and it was increasing so fast, we need a real powerfull server so it doesnt go down everyday!!! if you remember our server used to go down once every day and we dont want that happen again, so we first asked a range of price from rackspace.com and they told us that they can give us 80GB with 2.8CPU for 400 so we thought its better to buy a server rather than renting one, so we contact dell company and they gave us that price.
now we might buy that server or go for a server in iweb.com!!! we are not sure yet!!!

hello,
I am not showing off!! I am just saying this is one of my plans, we had a high traffic on the first week of our site going up and we had about 2500, 3000 users signing up and it was increasing so fast, we need a real powerfull server so it doesnt go down everyday!! if you remember our server used to go down once every day and we dont want that happen again, so we first asked a range of price from rackspace.com and they told us that they can give us 80GB with 2.8CPU for 400 so we thought its better to buy a server rather than renting one, so we contact dell company and they gave us that price.
now we might buy that server or go for a server in iweb.com!!! we are not sure yet!!!

So you will buy a 10K worth of server and host it at home? If yes, have you plan what will be the speed of your dial-up i mean ADSL? Will you be using an ADSL line, Cable or SHDSL? What will be your bandwidth limitation from your ISP per month? What if someone accidentally trip over your power cord in your room and cut the power, will your server still be up? You should consider these since you're getting 3 people signing up 3,000 accounts everyday I mean since you are getting 3K sign ups everyday..

Geez... You're screws are loose mate.. You need to learn more about servers and hosting before you provide one for free.. another tip from me..

hello,
well I know its not that easy, but I have thought about that too, there will be a emergency power incase if the electisity for any reason go off, and I will buy a 10MB dedicated internet line and ...
but as I told you before I am willing to chose iweb.com but in some cases if that doesnt work then I will go for this one!!!!
and I am not a little kid who doesnt know anything about servers, I am young and I dont know as much as you know about servers but I can make it, I am sure!!!! thanks for your help mate!!!!

Never mind.
I think it's part of an oil money, as they are claiming they are from Iran.
So long as it last, then let it last for good. :beer:

hello,
well I know its not that easy, but I have thought about that too, there will be a emergency power incase if the electisity for any reason go off, and I will buy a 10MB dedicated internet line and ...
but as I told you before I am willing to chose iweb.com but in some cases if that doesnt work then I will go for this one!!!!
and I am not a little kid who doesnt know anything about servers, I am young and I dont know as much as you know about servers but I can make it, I am sure!!!! thanks for your help mate!!!!

Whatever you say... Here's a screw driver for you.. :wave:

Zac

LOL, I have nothing to do with iran's oil or anything else!!!!!
and plz dont relate this subject to iran!!!!

LOL, I have nothing to do with iran's oil or anything else!!!!!
and plz dont relate this subject to iran!!!!

Errm... You were the ones who related this thing to Iran and not me. :confused4
↓↓↓

hello guys,
I am the owner of parsgb.com! :D
our website is not gone, it will be back very soon!

we are facing some problems like :
1. our server got attacked by a professional hacker team, but all they did was to damage our server!
2. our team is an iranian team and that caused us some problem regarding the servers because as you know iran is trying to do some necluer power things and we are bann from using the servers.

we are getting these problems fixed and we will be back soon with more power.

thanks

Back