• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

ParsGB.com - down again?

There are many other good webhosts available (atleast better than ParsGb.com), I suggest try those, than to get harassed by this.

Hello im new i joined the site for that topic why i cant login its not working i tryed to sign up but no email comed and web is not opening!!! ansewer plz ahoura

hello,
I am sorry to announce that parsgb will come back in 2-3 month!
these are the several reasons that why parsgb.com will be back in two month :
1.a service like parsgb.com is hard to manage
2.it needs more than 2-3 servers to start
3.our service is ads free and that cause us to not earn money!
4.we need pro people to manage our servers
5.we need to be able to be touch to our servers in order to give a better service
6.we need to stop people from spaming (once we stoped our mail server and it cause so many problems for our users)

now here is what our group is planning :
we are trying to get some people to manage our server or get our server from a datacenter like iweb.com which is one of the best worlds datacenter.
in that case we dont need to worry about our user spamming through our servers, we wont get hack, and ...!!! so all we are planning is to provide a better service because we know that our users deserver the best quality. so we will be back but not soon but we will be back with POWER!!

thanks, ParsGB Group.

hello,
I agree with you, and we are spending this 2 months to plan everything.
but a service such as parsgb.com need more than 2 or 3 servers.
thanks for your comment.

Last edited:
hello,
ok, first of all thanks for your nice complement
he said they're honestly "Sh*t!"
a free hosting company like parsgb.com need a real big team and to honest with you all, we were not!!! we had 3 servers which cost us 4x379!!!! we had about 5000 users in one and a half week!
the first problem that come up is :
instant activation : we first wanted to review each user and then let them sign up, but that takes alot of time and wouldnt make the users happy, so the accounts were created instantly! now some users were using our services properly but some other were :
1.using a nulled script like VB which cause so many problem
2.phishing sites
3.proxy sites
4.spamming
5.adult
we used to recieve about 100 complains a day from our datacenter about these websites, and our server went down many times because of proxy sites and ...
now if our users were using our service properly, would any thing bad happend to our servers???
50% of the problems were from our side, but the other half were from our users sides.

but we will be back with the same thing or even a bit better (support will be better + and hope fully our servers will be 99.XX up!) and with new look and everything.

thanks, ParsGB Group.

hello,
I am sorry to announce that parsgb will come back in 2-3 month!
these are the several reasons that why parsgb.com will be back in two month :
1.a service like parsgb.com is hard to manage
2.it needs more than 2-3 servers to start
3.our service is ads free and that cause us to not earn money!
4.we need pro people to manage our servers
5.we need to be able to be touch to our servers in order to give a better service
6.we need to stop people from spaming (once we stoped our mail server and it cause so many problems for our users)

now here is what our group is planning :
we are trying to get some people to manage our server or get our server from a datacenter like iweb.com which is one of the best worlds datacenter.
in that case we dont need to worry about our user spamming through our servers, we wont get hack, and ...!!! so all we are planning is to provide a better service because we know that our users deserver the best quality. so we will be back but not soon but we will be back with POWER!!

thanks, ParsGB Group.

When did poor grammar and terrible spelling become cool? This is why free hosts are so fickle - some of them are run by the uneducated.

hello,
ok, first of all thanks for your nice complement
a free hosting company like parsgb.com need a real big team and to honest with you all, we were not!!! we had 3 servers which cost us 4x379!!!! we had about 5000 users in one and a half week!
the first problem that come up is :
instant activation : we first wanted to review each user and then let them sign up, but that takes alot of time and wouldnt make the users happy, so the accounts were created instantly! now some users were using our services properly but some other were :
1.using a nulled script like VB which cause so many problem
2.phishing sites
3.proxy sites
4.spamming
5.adult
we used to recieve about 100 complains a day from our datacenter about these websites, and our server went down many times because of proxy sites and ...
now if our users were using our service properly, would any thing bad happend to our servers???
50% of the problems were from our side, but the other half were from our users sides.

but we will be back with the same thing or even a bit better (support will be better + and hope fully our servers will be 99.XX up!) and with new look and everything.

thanks, ParsGB Group.

I'd much rather keep reliable service, and a small wait for activation, than making everyone happy in the beginning, but letting them down like you have in the long run.

Some people need to realize this is free service, and it can take time. You don't have to make anyone happy. They're lucky they're getting free service from your pocket.

- Lucas

hello
you are right, but if people can just use the service properly, then there wont be any problem like this!!!
people should learn not to destory or hack a website while the website is giving out free stuff!!!!

- Ahoura

hello
you are right, but if people can just use the service properly, then there wont be any problem like this!!!
people should learn not to destory or hack a website while the website is giving out free stuff!!!!

- Ahoura

I'd place the blame on you, being you allowed auto-activate.

- Lucas

hello

- Ahoura

Let me have my contributions on this... As Jan mentioned in this thread or on one of the hundreds ParsGB thread here, make a business plan! You should outline what you need to do to avoid situations like hacking a website, server etc. If you have an instant activation FREE hosting, then you should be expecting these to happen.

Again, start a business plan buddy. Be more professional this aint a game to the people you are hosting.

Zac

When did poor grammar and terrible spelling become cool? This is why free hosts are so fickle - some of them are run by the uneducated.
poor grammar and terrible spelling is not cool! and plz be aware that english is my 4th language! so plz dont open your mouth and say something that it is use less and SH*T! thanks

thank you all for giving ideas and now we are thinking to make a business plan!

thanks again, ParsGB Group.

poor grammar and terrible spelling is not cool! and plz be aware that english is my 4th language! so plz dont open your mouth and say something that it is use less and SH*T! thanks

thank you all for giving ideas and now we are thinking to make a business plan!

thanks again, ParsGB Group.

4th language or not, when putting up a business that targets English speaking clients, there is no excuse.

Let me have my contributions on this... As Jan mentioned in this thread or on one of the hundreds ParsGB thread here, make a business plan! You should outline what you need to do to avoid situations like hacking a website, server etc. If you have an instant activation FREE hosting, then you should be expecting these to happen.

Again, start a business plan buddy. Be more professional this aint a game to the people you are hosting.

Zac
It happened to us aswell, since we recently introduced instant activation. Its a good advertising point to make though. I'm just customizing our script to try and prevent this.

Back