• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Stolen CD's

Originally posted by Jan
Yeah, sort of drifted off a few stolen CDs to grand larceny :confused2

I found some of Giancarlo's, and others, misconceptions to be more disturbing.

Well . . . here is the update. :(

I went to the police dept and filled out all the forms and they asked me some questions. I gave them all the info I knew. They said they would start up a case on it and let me know if they found anything out. That was three days ago. I haven't heard anything from them yet. :(

Filos what the hell is so disturbing about what I said? What do you know about the law?

Originally posted by DeepList.com
Well . . . here is the update. :(

I went to the police dept and filled out all the forms and they asked me some questions. I gave them all the info I knew. They said they would start up a case on it and let me know if they found anything out. That was three days ago. I haven't heard anything from them yet. :(

They probably are looking at the Drug and Counterfeiting related accusations more than the stolen CDs.

Originally posted by melbennett
goodluck man. Same thing happened to my Dvd

Trust me . . . I feel you . . . it is one if the worst feelings in the world when you find out something your cherish has been stolen. :(

Back