• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

This is why I love /fws/

If something like this was ever to happen on WHT (If they allowed avatars!) I bet you it would never be half as fun. It would probably turn into a argument about maturity and theft or something :p

At WHT? There would be legal threats....

That mean admin anon-e-mouse would go crazy and close the thread. :lol:

Jan rocks though :ninja:

This is why I love /fws/

If something like this was ever to happen on WHT (If they allowed avatars!) I bet you it would never be half as fun. It would probably turn into a argument about maturity and theft or something :p

You bastard, you didn't even had the decency to copy my exact signature, including the host url :rolleyes: :lol:

So, to summarise.

Duck phase. Nao kai?!
Erizo is a ----ing emo with no face.

And because they are the only productive points of this thread, to desummarise...
lolcat.jpg

I wonder why jan is always so mad when she's at wht, but not when she's at fws. That's probably cause here at fws we just lean back and relax. :)

it's a different atmosphere. WHT is much, much more serious and professional. WHT is the kind of place where you should be wearing a suit just to go to the URL, whereas FWS prefers cut-off jeans.

1. I went mad going to WHT - why do you think I'm like this?
2. This thread is going great it's evolving :D
3. Everyone seems to be having fun - Jan LOL'd :D

= RESULT!

*hum ok MicGoogle joins the topic*

hello guys maybe i'm mistaken but no one pmed me regarding this nor was i notified that the person who believes he had it first was offended that his avatar was "hijacked"

I love steven colbert and proudly wave his avatar in my avatar =P

Back