• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net

Matt8

All? No, ALL!
NLC
Here's the thing Colin.

NO ONE CARES.

You sound like Bruce.
If I remember right, Bruce was the one who convinced me in some post to change to max posts per page and now I get annoyed on any forum that won't let me change the setting. There is one I frequent and I am stuck to like 15 per page...drives me nuts.

Blank Verse

NLC
NLC
I feel proud that people care that someone copied my avatar. *Goes back to browsing lighting equipment* BV, you have any scanners (lights) you can recommend? Trying to keep it as close to the price of my LED pars as possible.
LED color blocks dude. SO versatile.

Darknight

Premium
Premium Member
NLC
I would love to change mine but, changing it would mean many seconds of hard work clicking and some large amount of bytes uploading, something that I can not comply with, nor can I add to emissions by wasting internet data in such a foolish fashion.
Please think before you type, your silly post just added to the world ending, go plant a tree... Thanks....

TaoPhoenix

NLC
"Everyone back to their avatatrs"

micgoogle has finally changed his avatar! Everybody can go back to they're own sigs and avatars now :p
Damn. I only picked an Ultra-Meta avatar to begin with as my first one, so I actually have to take a minute to think of a *real* one.

hamster

Super Moderator
NLC
I would love to change mine but, changing it would mean many seconds of hard work clicking and some large amount of bytes uploading, something that I can not comply with, nor can I add to emissions by wasting internet data in such a foolish fashion.
Please think before you type, your silly post just added to the world ending, go plant a tree... Thanks....
:p

(spacer)

Yeah that would be terrible.