• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Hacked? Am I crazy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, just switch to the old VB style and you'll be fine. SQL injection...
VB.. I'm ashamed.

This looks strange on this style.
Anyway, I still see the hacked by crap inbetween posts and under the ads, :S

edit:

Doing a quick search on her/him or they, the people involved haven't really done anything major, just normal webpages like fansites. So, this surely just has to be the same thing, just a template edit. Perhaps they've not that skilled to get into the database?

Last edited:
Templates in vb are stored in the database ...

How is that? I thought the template had to be a certain file structure and the only thing the database does is sets it. I could be wrong I have not used vB much

It looks like they might be working on it now tho...the default template changed for me. Anyone else?

I've never noticed the database storing the template info, I've only ever changed the template through the template editor.

The template has changed to the default vB one, but certain threads change the template to the modified FWS one.

I thought only the image paths were stored in the DB. Guess I'd have to look whenever I get the chance.

No is all stored in templates table, most forums work that way ... it makes things like editing ( because no permission problems ), and previous versions more possible ...

In any event lets hope FWS learns from this and prevents it in the future ^_^

I bet it's Skylar's alter-ego :lol: or his girlfriend ;)

Serious note, "Spiv" if you read this, then more fool you, it's a stupid in-responsible act, and to be honest you need to learn your lesson

You do mean boyfriend, right?

hey look its offtopic again. Never fails ^_^

On topic however the default FWS theme that we all know and love [FWS Stretched] is mostly fixed from what I can see no more "Hacked by" between each post. Just gotta fix the main page >.<

hey look its offtopic again. Never fails ^_^

On topic however the default FWS theme that we all know and love [FWS Stretched] is mostly fixed from what I can see no more "Hacked by" between each post. Just gotta fix the main page >.<

Looks like Todd has been here :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back