• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Hacked? Am I crazy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the fact it's you who had to tell WHT MicGoogle, then that 1 twonk laugh's about it. God I wish somebody would hack WHT, give us something to laugh about :lol:

*Note, I don't apply for this to happen, but it'd be damn funny*

I like the fact it's you who had to tell WHT MicGoogle, then that 1 twonk laugh's about it. God I wish somebody would hack WHT, give us something to laugh about :lol:

He even kept them updated on how it was hacked... must have too much free time.

I'm glad the forums are now fixed though, hated that default theme :p.

Sorry about all of this. As some of you have heard I'm currently travelling in the US, and that slowed down my response to this incident.

Most of the new style should be back to normal although we have some small problems on the frontpage with that style. Let me know if you experience any other problems.

We are working on fixing everything and monitoring the situation.

I think the kid forgot he was supposed to be in school when it happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back