• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Great... Give me very bad Reputation pleasee... :(

d-j

Thx for someone who give me - Rep in What Edition of Windows do you run? Thread :tired2:

I dont know why, but may be he/she always give - Rep for fun to everyone... Yes.. play around with your power to give +/- Rep.. :cry2: . I dont know how many victims you get everyday. Cool!! :tired2:

If you want, please read all my post (<50 post i think), and tell me where's my fault?

I can't speak english well but i try to do it as i can. Mods, may i have a request to disable my Rep? I dont like people that give +/- just for fun.

Regards,

dj

i dont know where's the option to disable rep. (may be i'm new here, so i cant disable it)

This happens from time to time. It's nothing to get upset about. I have gotten a few bad ones myself in the past.
Just keep helping people out here and you will get some good rep I'm sure.

As for disabeling your rep, I don't think we can do that?

You don't see:

Show My Reputation LevelYour current reputation level is displayed to other users whenever you post a message. If you would like to hide your reputation, disable this option.

You currently have *** reputation points.
Show My Reputation Level ?

Second option down.

finally i can see reputation level...

i cant see in the past because i dont have enough post i think (less than 50 posts).

i'll disabled it now..

thx alley & jan :)

Last edited:
I just want to point out that if you leave your reputation disabled you will alway have a black (the worst color) reputation bar next to your posts. If you enable it again at some point you will have a chance to have it improve. If you perfer it disabled thats cool, I just wanted to point that out.

Hey man, don't worry about it. I've had it happen a lot on here too. Just remember - it's folks who have nothing better to do with their lives than to lie to themselves and others!

I just want to point out that if you leave your reputation disabled you will alway have a black (the worst color) reputation bar next to your posts. If you enable it again at some point you will have a chance to have it improve. If you perfer it disabled thats cool, I just wanted to point that out.

Yes, you right.. may be mod can change the black color to blue one :lol: . Black color look like bad rep :D

But it's fine for me. I will help others as i can although he/she dont give me a reward (+ rep) . :angel:

As said above. Start helping out and posting helpful topics etc and people will start giving you good rep.
I have lots of bad ones and only in the past couple months I started to get good ones. Still getting some bad but it's all part of being in a large community like this.
The rep doesn't really mean much.

Yes u right dan.. rep doesn't really mean much.
actually i just vote a poll in What Edition of Windows do you run? and said what windows version i use. and i have - rep with it :( .

ok, i'll show my rep again once more... :)

Thx for your support buddies :angel:

Regards,

dj

Maybe reputation should be moderated like posts are.. both good and bad rep I mean, if people give good rep for no reason that should be disallowed too.

That wold not be possible ..with all the members here we would have to have like 1,000 mods just to check rep ..haha

Maybe reputation should be moderated like posts are.. both good and bad rep I mean, if people give good rep for no reason that should be disallowed too.

That's not necessarily true, I rarely post when I'm not trying to help someone out and I have no reputation at all !!!

This though, is the truth.......

OMG some idiot gave me red for that !! you shudda read the whole post, REP DOESN'T MATTER

Well I've got +ve and shows grey, so nowt added, had -ve and showed grey, so possibly it cancels itself out but I agree the recent system seems to have changed with the vB updates, possibly it doesn't work well.

But end of the day a bit on the good or bad side shows little, so don't worry - had one for a double post and wasn't even around ?? And why for a double post - go figure :)

That wold not be possible ..with all the members here we would have to have like 1,000 mods just to check rep ..haha

Hmmmm....you're going to have a lot of pissed off users then. The solution to your stated "problem" is simple: recruit a few new mods who serve only to moderate reps. Easy, no?

Back