• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Should we do something about the abuse within the (free) hosting industry ??

Prototype JS? or some other prototype?

Also, what do you want the classes to do> That's like saying write a function, ok
Code:
function abc() { return; }

I'll write hooks for as many auto-account-creation scripts as I can find. AMFR / whmCS (IF I can get my hands on a copy) / My Post4Host Script. We cannot only include free hosts with a dedicated server..... this would be pointless, as it would only cover 1-10% of the free hosting industry.
Chris

The hooks are actually built into whm that I plan to use at first, so everyone with a cpanel has it, although people without root whm will definately need that, so appreciated, I gotta get quite a lotta code done before I'm ready for that though ....

Probably.

And if you do mean Prototype JS library, why would you need that?

I'm confused :/

With javascript you can write a hook you can insert into any form with a signup button real easy, prototype will just make that a lot easier ....

Dunno what time it is for everyone else, but I'm pretty much knackered so I'm off to bed, I'll pm you tomorrow when I have some code done with the next actual thing that I need ... in the meantime fireshark you could do one of the classes I posted about a minute ago ....

Update.. I have uploaded it. Also I made a change to header.php... allowing for page spesific titles. I can change it back if you don't like it.
Chris

I don't got that far yet, and I do really have to go to bed now coz it's 1 am, so I'll post in the afternoon sometime when I'm ready for more input ..... the script will serve xml and recieve postdata ..... but I haven't worked out the exact format just yet, I'll post it when I do ...

Joe, I am having FTP issues. Its saying permission denied. I made a coooool thing for the buttons. you gots to see it.
Chris

Hmm lemme look into that .... made a thing for what buttons ??

EDIT : Try now, I was working as root last thing last night ......

Last edited:
Go to the install section and click on the banner and then on the button. Please give me some feedback on them.
Chris

They look great thanks, only can you make the box a little smaller and also, can you tidy where you left the sources, put the js in a folder named /js, lastly, why has the <ul> on /install gone funny now, is that because of the css you attached??

Oh, can you remove button provided by, I'm gonna add a "Credits" page when we're done with everyone who worked on the site and what they did, with a link of their choice ........

Signup is done, so is activation, so is retrieving a valid API key .... I gotta have some breakfast it tastes like someone ---- in my mouth .....

Joe,
@Can you make the box a little smaller?
I can only change the TextBox Size.
@Oh, can you remove button provided by... && @put the js in a folder named /js
As soon as I am done posting this.
@why has the <ul> on /install gone funny now
All I did to install.php was add link.... I don't know what your seeing changed.... I added the CSS to header.php, so it would affect all pages if it was the CSS.

Done. I only did that to allow people to link directly to a server instead of saving the image file to their server. Should I write a TOS that states that the host must have a Privacy Policy that allows us to collect data on their clients?
Chris

Back