• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by aloha2

1. A

i need free adult host

Thanks . .
  2. A

Bluepipes.net - newdesign

All I can say is that the design looks good....
  3. A

need hosting

Try www.hostinplace.com
  4. A

iPhone

i really want one!
  5. A

Need stable host

Thanks !
  6. A

Review of uploadFX.com

Very professional looking.
  7. A

MaxCounter.com

The design is pretty good,
  8. A

Site Review Please

Nice graphic at the top and simple design at the bottom.
  9. A

Review ViewMyspace.net

i think its pretty nice design, and its well integrated with the site
  10. A

Web Design Review

Nice simplistic layout you have there..the only suggestion i have is maybe add some cool gfx at the top..other than that good work
  11. A

Review GameUnlimited & Suggest US

It's nice, well done. However, seems a bit...samey...compared to some Designs. Otherwise, well done, 8/10.
  12. A

VPS is Rite For Cstrik

Thanks . . . . :) :usflag:
  13. A

i think webhosting is on WRONG WAY

This is one way, I too find out! All sick hosts are too lazy to even make their own website, let alone how bad or good it is. They dont even bother to change the pre-defined prices. Just replace "YOUR COMPANY NAME" with theirs and go! Thats not the way to go about. If they are lazy to make...
  14. A

Payment Types

Credit cards are the way to do it. Easy to manage via billing system, no hoops to jump through, easier fraud verification, less expensive. paypal is fine but it always seems to take more time spent per transaction vs a cc transaction. CC is just smooth sailing
Back