• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by aspfunda

1. A

The Finale Of ASP .....

Well i'm sorry i didnt make my self clear but of course free ..... :rolleyes: ..... If i had cash i would pay but well what i do doesnt pay much ...
  2. A

The Finale Of ASP .....

All the ideas are great .. Thanks a lot .. even though its meaningless for a 333 Celeron .. :) I'm Now looking at a friends computer 3.0 ghz just brand new ... maybe he'll agree to host my site ( If I can tell him how to manage it ) Anyway Thanks and once again .. If anybody comes up ith a ASP...
  3. A

The Finale Of ASP .....

Well some of you will remember my post for a 'good' :rolleyes: ASP host a few months back ... after a long deliberation with my friends and my ego .. I have given in to the fact that if I want free hosting its just got to be PHP. The 1 year I spent perfecting my ASP and the 3 months I spent on...
  4. A

Strict CPanel, PHP, Perl, MySQL Host

KBC you havent mentioned the file size limit ??
  5. A

want>>mysql database php free

Forget about flatface, dk3, tripod and spaceports ( either their mysql isnt working or its near impossible to get ) Oceanchat is a good bet so is fairmount
  6. A

Free Hosting but a Banner on the Top

i didnt understand what you mean ??? anybody knows what he's talking about ???
  7. A

Mister.net - Free Professional Hosting - No Banners!

You cant call this fre hosting at all .... your post should be deleted this is not a paid hosting forum .....
  8. A

Grand Opening Contest: 10 Free One Year Reseller Accounts

Whew now this is a contest !!!!! Come on lets go !!!!! ( Idont have a chance :) :( )
  9. A

Free No Ads ASP host ..

Ya thanks for the idea Carebear ill try it but it seems doubtful. Anyway i am now seriously thinking of turning to PHP cause it seems that all audiences ( and my clients ) want to work with the " in scripting language " ;) Ha...
  10. A

Free No Ads ASP host ..

Well after that long search i have about given up. Even an a good ASP host with a filemanager and no ads is next to impossible to find. What carebear and amz said people are moving towards cheaper PHP hosting..... maybe i should consider a change in course .... :(
  11. A

Don't no where to start! Looking for a personal/professional host.

You might like to post what type of scripting, bandwidth, etc you are looking for. Till then i would like to suggest .. http://www.70megs.com/ (A new host - Reliability unknown ) http://ibangla.net/freehost.htm (A good host but only 15MB space and 500 MB/month bandwidth)
  12. A

Free No Ads ASP host ..

Hey thanks amz and carebear and faraz for your help and views. Replying to amz's post i would like to say that even though today PHP rules above ASP there is still the distinct possibility of an overthrow happening in the near future with ASP changing to ASP.NET and as carebear said there are...
  13. A

Free No Ads ASP host ..

Hello all i am looking for an ASP host with rich features ( Ya i know i should be searching for paid hosting but well some pockets dont run very deep.... ). Here's what i need ... 1) ASP scripting (VBscript) 2) NO ADS 3) 10 - 20 or MAX 50 Megs needed ( Totally Legal ) 4) ODBC ( Not...
Back