• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by Bahawolf

1. B

HostGiveaway.com - Free hosting with no ads and no posting! New upgraded packages!

Hello everyone! - My name is Brian Schroeter. I've started a new free web hosting service and I would like for you to try it out! As of June 8th, 2010 we have upgraded all of our packages for existing and new customers for free! We did this to show you, our client base, that we not only...
  2. B

Host Hacked

Perhaps they upgrade you as you need it -- they could do this in an attempt to stop spammers.
  3. B

Need a Free Reseller

There isn't much that you can do for a host that will bring back the expense of allocating 50GB hard drive (I mistyped 500GB before, sorry) and 500GB of bandwidth. I'm not trying to discourage you, but you really should consider investing money for a server of your own if you plan to start...
  4. B

Need a Free Reseller

This right here will prove true -- stable is the keyword. While someone may come around and offer you this extravagant package, they are most likely doing the same for others as well. I don't think anyone willing to offer these resources for a mere link back will do so for free. And as a note...
  5. B

why some company offer free hosting?

I like to provide options for people whom otherwise would have little options at all as far as having a blog to post on, or a community to express themselves in. In addition, the hosting services I provide parallel to the next branch of service that I'm expanding my company to. It has helped to...
  6. B

Host review sites

Start time would be beneficial to be displayed in my opinion... Average support response time... Website accessibility... Community experience (are the forums active, ect.)... (if applicable) Support methods and their effectiveness... (For example, they display live chat but is it offline...
  7. B

Host Hacked

PingHoster, yes. - I don't know about Freewebhostingworld.
  8. B

Paradox Servers and planethost.in (puffffff gone!)

Hopefully all of their users got their data out before the closure.
  9. B

Free Webhosting No Ads 10gb space 100gb bandwidth

It looks like your site is down, but if he advertised more than what hes giving, perhaps his plans are not setup right.
  10. B

Need a Free Reseller

What do you intend to provide a host providing 50GB of storage and 500GB bandwidth? That is a considerable amount of resources being allocated for someone whom isn't paying for a service. Are you reselling the clients to a free crowd or paid crowd? Thanks.
  11. B

Host Hacked

Decent server management will harden your server, but you should always seek out tutorials, hints, ect. - Do some research and always expect that something in your server can be improved. Sad to hear, but this doesn't look good for them.
  12. B

Free OpenTTD 4 Slots

Just to inform any participating hosts trying to help this user, please read the following before making the offer...: http://wiki.openttd.org/Dedicated_Servers Its evident that the user will require at minimum shell access, though I'm not sure if this requires root access to run. Just...
  13. B

HostGiveaway.com - Free Hosting with premium benefits!

Absolutely, Kitara! By the way, we've upgraded our packages for FREE! - Please enjoy the additional space and bandwidth and be advised that we're even upgrading our server soon to allow for even more power! :)
  14. B

Looking for Good host for my forum! see please

Please note that we do not accept warez as per our Terms of Service. - If your site does contain warez, please don't sign up or it will result in a suspension. If your now clear of warez, the offer still stands.
  15. B

HostGiveaway.com - Free Hosting with premium benefits!

Thank you for the kind words, Kitara! I'm glad we were able to resolve everything and now you even have my Yahoo name in case you need anything else! :)
Back