• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by bogdana.org

1. B

free hosting request

Do you have a preview of your site or something ?
  2. B

Google AdSense

overall google seems better. The method of payment is the same and google does have a good reputation, at least you know you'll get paid.
  3. B

Google AdSense

Google sends you a check when your balance is over 100$. The amount paid to you per click depends on the ad shown. Some ads pay more and some pay less. It depends on their type and the company. If you have a site with a fair amount of visitors you should make a nice revenue with google adsense.
  4. B

Merry New Year!

And your in front of the computer !?!?!?!?!?!?!?
  5. B

Merry New Year!

Still 2004 for me too. It's 16:53 now....
  6. B

Looking for stable Free host (no "post to host" please)

Guess you would have more luck if you said something about your site. What will it be about, what kind of stuff it will contain.
  7. B

Need hosting, with no posting.

He got an account from me ...
  8. B

Need hosting, with no posting.

If that didn't work out, give me a PM and i'll set something up for you.
  9. B

Another Free Image Host

1024 kb file size limit. 10 uploads/day for each user. 5 GB transfer/week for each user. Unused files are deleted after 10 days. Visit http://www.rozalia.info and start uploading your images today.
  10. B

Are you a Geek? Take the test to find out!

0,78895% Poser still a high percentage for me
  11. B

How much would you pay?

People are right. Too much space, too less bandwidth. I mean the only thing i can think of for it is for somebody to upload his movie collection so that his friend would download it the next month. ( and yes, this is stupid ). If you gave like 20 gb space and 150 gb bandwidth, that would...
  12. B

Music you are listening to now

Marc Anthony - Tan Solo Palabras My 40 gb iPod holds enough (bought from my own little salary -- no referal sites for europe .. )
  13. B

How old are you???

1 year old ... still to young to go to kindergarten ;)
  14. B

Need a hosting on Dual Xeon Server

It would be nice if you would tell the people what is your site about. The only host i know giving that much bandwidth for free is lifelesspeople.com, and they require forum posting.
  15. B

FREE Image Hosting

Resolves for me. Well... Some hosts pay from their own pocket. Some people actually do something without asking for something in return. AnnualHost the site looks nice and the speed is ok. Good Luck !
Back