• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by CarbonPhybeR

1. C

Looking for sponsor/hosting

Hi, I was just wondering if anyone here hosts servers for Counter-Strike: Source, or Ventrilo servers and would like to sponsor my Clan, Single Shot. We are not looking for money, but instead a private server (Seattle or LA), and/or a Ventrilo server that we could put to good use and attract...
  2. C

Sponsoring My Counter-Strike: Clan

We are hoping for just the private CS: S server in Seattle and then if possible a Ventrilo server. So in answer we are looking for 1 game server and 1 voice communication server.
  3. C

Sponsoring My Counter-Strike: Clan

Hi, I was just wondering if anyone here hosts servers for Counter-Strike: Source, or Ventrilo servers and would like to sponsor my Clan, Single Shot. We are not looking for money, but instead a private server (Seattle or LA), and/or a Ventrilo server that we could put to good use and attract...
  4. C

Sponsor My Clan Please

Also one quick note. I said Chicago in the original post as the server location if possible. I was wondering though if we could find one in Seattle or LA instead as that is closer to most of the members. The reason I said Chicago was because we had a few eastern members so I thought a central...
  5. C

Sponsor My Clan Please

Name: David Engel Age: 16 Biggest comp your team has ever been in: Cal so far as we have only been around for 4-5 months ish but I am looking into some LANS. Could you put any money toward the server (i.e. a partial sponsorship): I might be able to, I am planning on selling admin on our TF2...
  6. C

Sponsor My Clan Please

Hi, I was just wondering if anyone here hosts servers for Counter-Strike: Source, or Ventrilo servers and would like to sponsor my Clan, Single Shot. We are not looking for money, but instead a private server (Chicago), and/or a Ventrilo server that we could put to good use and attract customers...
  7. C

Sponsoring My Clan

That would be great is there somewhere where I can contact you? An e-mail perhaps?
  8. C

Sponsoring My Clan

Hi, I was just wondering if anyone here hosts servers for Counter-Strike: Source, hosts domains, or creates custom web templates and would like to sponsor my Clan, Single Shot. We are not looking for money, but instead a server or website that we could put to good use and attract customers to...
Back