• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by Chirantha

1. C

Starting a Uptime Monitoring Network

Yea Seraphim, see people think its so complicated :-/
  2. C

Test

Hmm I think I'm banned :(
  3. C

Starting a Uptime Monitoring Network

Ok, since MOST server uptime monitoring networks are "not free" I was thinking of making a free one... but the problem is... I need couple of hosts... I dunno if I'll be able to pull it off but with some good advertising it should be profitable.... In return hosts promote their network and...
  4. C

Offshore Hosting

Check out http://www.123systems.net . They have offshore nodes in Romania which I believe does not follow these Laws :D
  5. C

My apologize to 123systems.net

I over reacted a LOT when there server went down. I accept it :/. I would like to make this a moment to apologize to 123systems.net and its staff.. I would also would request the admins or mods to remove the two topics relating to this incident...
  6. C

Need a host fast!

hey, I'm not rude person.... I have to accept I did over react a bit (okay, a lot). Because at one point support was like "server wasn't down!" then one of my tickets got closed so I just thought I got scammed or something (I thought you'll would close down or something). I'm sorry for my behavior.
  7. C

123systems.net closed?

/me slaps 123Systems around with a bit large trout. You almost gave me several heart attacks! :( Fact is! the transaction with 123systems.net is my VERY FIRST internet transaction in my LIFE and I was like "NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!" I need to say something here... my first attempts to make payments...
  8. C

123systems.net closed?

Ok this is bad Right, I bought the large hosting package from www.123systems.net paying 30.95 via Paypal. After around 10 days I noticed my website is not visible. After contacting support I was told that the server went down for maintenance but oddly the FTP,CPanel of the server was online...
  9. C

123systems.net closed?

I bought hosting from 123systems.net last week... there server now has been down for over 7 hours! Have they closed down?
  10. C

Need a host fast!

Ok, I got some hosting from www.123systems.net... its is to say in one word BULLSH*T. The server dies for 4+ hours every 2 days... and worst of all there support is "silent" during this time. I'm gonna stay until the next failure and gonna ask for a refund. Ok. I need the following FAST...
  11. C

123systems.net is it good?

Ok, after running around like a mad dog, I think I've finally found my host 123systems.net . They have cheap hosting plans that are not "unlimited" which is good :D. They don't enforce any CPU limits and no problems unless we hog resources. I need to host a small PHP script that my programs...
  12. C

Cheap Hosting needed

Hello, I need : 40GB of Space 200GB of Bandwidth 100 Websites CPanel with Advanced DNS Zone Editor No Max number of files limit 1000 MySQL No Max CPU limit 99% Uptime Linux PHP Known company with at least 3 years of business I'm looking for in a USD $5 - $10 price range...
  13. C

ChiranthaSoft Talking Clock!

Hey everyone! I spent months working on my Talking Clock. If you want please try it out. Please also let me know what you think :P. You can download my Software from the website : http://www.chiranthasoft.com/index.php?act=talkingclock My software unlike other Talking Clocks today does...
  14. C

Backup Hosting for www.queenofangels.lk and www.chiranthasoft.com

Hello, I require IMMEDIATE ad free stable hosting for www.chiranthasoft.com and www.queenofangels.lk (Non-profit sites). Until my main host fixes the server issues. I need : 1GB Space 5GB Bandwidth 3 Addon Domains 3 Parked Some e-mail account and FTP accounts. *no post to host...
  15. C

Queen Of Angels Website

Hey! I deisgned the Queen Of Angels Church Sri Lanka (My parish) website. Please check it out and tell me what you think :D. http://www.queenofangels.lk Thanks :)
Back