• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by coolblu

1. C

Looking for a new web host

Many thanks for all your offers guys - I am reviewing them all. With regard to the last two posts, as Yellowmc pointed out I didn't make a reference in my post to uptime guarantees, although I am glad that various people have offered this information about their services. Uptime is...
  2. C

Looking for a new web host

Hi there, My previous web host has just closed and I am looking for a new hsoting provider for a PHP/MySQL powered web site. (I would be registering a new domain name). Ideally, I would like the following specifications: Min 1GB Web space Min 25 GB Bandwidth Cpanel/Fantastico (Not...
  3. C

What's wrong with this PHP code?

That syntax of: print <<<END This is what I want to print END; seems to be fine when it is run through PHP and doesn't cause any errors in other applications I have used it in :confused5 BTW would it not follow that the last "END" has the semicolon and is therefore just the same as...
  4. C

hosting website

Yeah that bit isn't nice and should be fixed. I think that if you simplify the design a bit more like carlito said it would make the design more attractive
  5. C

Gaming Hq

Yeah I would agree with deathdemon321 that the page is quite basic but at least it doesn't distract from the information you have on there. Personally I would add a few more images and spruce up the layout a bit to make it a bit more appealing to the eye. Otherwise its good plus nice and...
  6. C

What's wrong with this PHP code?

Hi all. I can't see what the problem with this code might be. Can anyone help? I get the following error when the file is run: Parse error: parse error in /path/to/my_directory/ja/add3.php on line 92 I think this relates to the end statement: ?> but I can't see what else is wrong...
  7. C

[PHP & MySQL] SQL Queries

anybody :crying5:
  8. C

Can anyone tell me the SSI code equivalent to php include?

I have a feeling it is something along the lines of: <!--#include file='FILE_TO_INCLUDE_HERE' --> Hope that helps
  9. C

[PHP & MySQL] SQL Queries

I am having a bit of trouble selecting information from a database I have created in MySQL. The database is for a web site that will reference a music collection. So far I am using the following query, which selects the information I need: $query = 'SELECT * FROM records LEFT JOIN labels...
  10. C

suggest a PHP script/tutorial..

can anyone suggest a PHP tutorial or script to code a simple shopping cart system (I just need a simple script to see how product IDs in a database (mySQL) can be stored in someway and then output to be purchased). The script/tutorial doesnt need any elaborate gateways for PayPal or anything...
  11. C

PHP/mySQL woes...

Thanks for your help everyone but Ive sorted it out now. If anyone is interested I managed to get round the problems that mysql_num_rows was returning NULL (not zero) by using the intval function (so that it did return zero) with a little help from a friend ;) Thanks again
  12. C

my portfolio site

nice site... tho I would change the text on the buttons toward the lower bottom of the screen - just makes it a bit hard to read (or is that just my monitor :))
  13. C

Homepage

zapfreebies.com! *shameful vanity*:o
  14. C

PHP/mySQL woes...

still no luck :confused: anyone have any other ideas?
  15. C

PHP/mySQL woes...

Hey All! having a little trouble with a PHP script that is supposed to query a mySQL database. All is fine until the script should return no results - and it just returns a blank screen :confused: The code can be found at http://www.zapfreebies.com/ja/dos.txt - sorry I didnt post it in...
Back