• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

hosting website

Looks nice to me. Your home page looks very overwhelming. Lots of stuff there. Overall, nice :)

I dont like that live support window tho. It just pops up all of the sudden, even when Im not on a support page.

It's TOO cluttered isn't it? Can't u simplify it at least a little bit? Trust me, visitors are VERY turned off complexly designed websites - that's why MSN was always big because it was all very simple-designed.

I agree with all thats been said above. I can only add that the graphics could dow tih some ALT tags. Nice design though. Good luck with it.

Nick

Site is cool. But your home page is focused mainly on your offers. All you see from first moment are prices.

Regards
D.

Originally posted by cowax
I dont like that live support window tho. It just pops up all of the sudden, even when Im not on a support page.

Yeah that bit isn't nice and should be fixed.

I think that if you simplify the design a bit more like carlito said it would make the design more attractive

Back