• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by Dehisce

1. D

Competition Sponsors

Check PM
  2. D

Competition Sponsors

We are running a SEO competition starting Jan 09. If would would like to sponsor the competition, please PM me for more infomration. Regards Dehisce
  3. D

Win Yourself A Free Domain

Thanks for the advice :)
  4. D

What was the time and date of your play, I'll check the log.
  5. D

The idea of the site is that its a fun free game where you can win a prize, which in this case is a domain name. JasonS, if you have won please let me know your claim number plus what domain name you would like and i'll get it sorted for you.
  6. D

where required by law ;)
  7. D

It just means IPs, or IP ranges. This means that if the winner was in Austria, yet the claim came from china there would be some questions to ask here before paying out.
  8. D

Thats for the feedback guys, it does help :) First off can we remember this is a free game, you are not putting anything into it other than time. Its technically not gambling as no money is exchanging hands, its actually classed as a "game of chance" or lottery. The game is not impossible...
  9. D

Win yourself a free domain name No Signup - No Email - No Logins - 100% Free ! Click To Enter
  10. D

Looking for hosting - 5 years + only

I'm getting fed up with crappy hosts! Has your hosting company been in business for 5 years or more? Does it have 99.99% service uptime? Does it provide REAL 24/7 support? (I mean actual humans sitting answering support questions day and night) Hosting for 2 domains 500 MB Space...
  11. D

OrangeWebHosting.Net

OrangeWebHosting.Net What the f*** is happening with this? WHY are there no decent hosts anymore? Third time I have moved my site in 2 months. Not impressed :(
  12. D

cPanel Web Hosting - Hosting website's since 2005

Signup form isn't working
  13. D

Short URL Service & Forwarding

GoFWD.Biz is a free, url shortening and forwarding service. With GoFWD.Biz you can shorten long urls so they don't take up as much space in emails, instant messages, online auctions, forums, or blogs. The GoFWD url will even fit into a single line in a SMS text message. This service is...
  14. D

Host Your Images - Free

GoPics.Biz is a completely free image & photo hosting service. Images & Photos can be uploaded in all formats. You don't need to pay for our image upload service. GoPics.Biz image & photo sharing service that allows you to easily upload, link and share your images on MySpace, eBay, blogs...
  15. D

Servage

Typical, its ok now :(
Back